If you are looking for a simple and powerful remedy for lung fibrosis, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Lung fibrosis or pulmonary fibrosis is a condition in which the lung tissue becomes scarred or damaged. Pulmonary fibrosis is usually a symptom of an underlying lung problem, not a disease per se. Hence, in case of any lung conditions or problems, we advise you to consult a doctor.
Herbal Remedy for Lung Fibrosis w/ Herbs
We have here a very powerful herbal remedy for lung fibrosis, that has been tested by people in Eastern Europe and proven its efficacy. This home remedy is especially useful in restoring the natural elasticity of the lung tissue, after being affected by fibrosis. Here you have the ancient and very powerful remedy for lung fibrosis from The Danube Valley.
- 30 g coltsfoot flowers (Tussilago farfara)
- 30 g coltsfoot leaves (Tussilago farfara)
- 20 g ribwort plantain leaves (Plantago lanceolata)
- 10 g cowslip root (Primula veris or Primula officinalis)
- 10 g licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
How to Make the Herbal Remedy
- Mix together all the herbs above.
- Make an infusion with 1 tsp of herbs per 1 cup of hot water.
- Infuse for 15 minutes, then strain the tea.
- Sweeten with organic honey, or drink as is.
Use: Have 2 cups of this tea daily, for 1 month.
The herbs used in this home remedy for lung fibrosis, are some of the most powerful herbs that fight against viral lung infections.