Garlic is the strongest natural antibiotic known, as pure food. Cold, influenza and other viruses have no chance in the presence of the powerful garlic juice and the substances it contains. Garlic is such a powerful plant that when rubbed on one’s feet, it quickly enters the bloodstream and can have a beneficial effect on the lungs.
Garlic Kills Germs that Penicillin Can’t
1 milligram of garlic = 25 units of penicillin
In 1948, after years of research, scientists finally confirmed the “power of penicillin” that garlic has. Later in 1972, a UNESCO team discovered this ancient recipe at a Buddhist monastery in the Tibet Mountains, that belonged to a Tibetan pharmacist. For more than 4 decades, the recipe is known worldwide as a “miracle treatment” for rejuvenation and proper functioning of the whole organism.
The Strongest Natural Antibiotic – 2500 Years Old Recipe
Garlic is known in all cultures of the world for its curative properties and as the most powerful natural antibiotic.
- Fill a glass jar with 350 g of crushed garlic cloves.
- Pour 220-250 grams of 95-96 ° alcohol, rum, or a strong spirit over the garlic.
- Seal the jar and place it in the refrigerator for 10 days.
- On the 11th day strain the tincture using a very fine strainer or cheesecloth.
- Pour the tincture into the same jar and store it for another 2 days in the refrigerator.
The strongest antibiotic recipe is ready for use.
How To Use This Natural Antibiotic
Take the garlic tincture drops with a little milk or water before the meals, as shown in the chart below. After the 12 days, continue taking 25 drops, 3 times a day, until you finish the entire garlic tincture.
What to Expect & Side Effects
In the first days of treatment, you may experience some reactions, such as skin rashes, dizziness, or stomach pain. Many of these are due to the detoxifying effect that garlic has on the body.
The treatment can only be repeated every 5 years!
It has been scientifically proven that this natural medicine has no contraindications or adverse effects. However, those who have stomach problems, or have an irritable stomach, should be careful. In general, everyone following an allopath treatment should first ask their doctor or therapist. During the treatment, it is strictly forbidden to consume garlic in another form, either cooked or raw.
What is This Natural Antibiotic Treatment Good For?
- Prevents and cures ischemia, heart attack.
- Can be very effective for high blood pressure and blood circulation problems.
- Helps cleanse blood vessels, prevents atherosclerosis, and dissolves blood clots.
- Helps eliminate excess fat from the body by improving metabolism.
- Break down phlegm, fights infections, clears sinuses, bronchi, and lungs, great for sinusitis or lung disease.
- Can cure rheumatism, arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
- Prevents and cures stomach ulcers, gastritis, hemorrhoids.
- Improves the activity of the immune system by increasing the body’s resistance to infections.
- Great for persistent headaches.
- Can improve sight and hearing.
- Can increase calcium levels.
- Can help lower cholesterol.
- Helps heal impotence and infertility.
- Regenerates the whole body.
What Makes Garlic The Strongest Natural Antibiotic?
Garlic contains over one hundred known sulfur compounds. These sulfur compounds give garlic its power to fight diseases by:
- reduce blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- healing asthma and bronchitis
- improving circulation and heart functions
- preventing cancers
- helping the body kill off dangerous toxins
The most important of them are:
Alliin the first isolated substance in garlic had a powerful effect against germs that cause salmonella intoxication and dysentery. It also fights against staphylococci that cause boils and purulent skin ulcers. It is equally effective against streptococci, which can cause scarlet fever, diphtheria, erysipelas, and inflammation of the heart linen (rheumatic fever).
Allicin, another compound in garlic fights conjunctivitis (eye infection), putrefaction (decomposition of food in food and intestines), typhoid fever, cholera, and TB.
The third most important sulfur compound found in garlic is ajoene. Lab tests on animals showed that this substance helps “dilute” the blood, thus preventing potentially dangerous blood clots. In addition, ajoene fights against two types of fungi: one that is often present in the external canal of the ear, and another one that causes Candida and vaginitis.
4. Germanium & Selenium
Garlic is one of the richest sources of organic germanium and selenium, both vital in preventing heart disease and many forms of cancer.
Share on Pinterest ❤️
There are many other healing organic compounds in garlic, which makes it one of nature’s strongest natural antibiotics. Hopefully, the ancient Tibetan treatment here will help you with your health problems and make you strong and healthy, naturally.