If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for impotence, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
After the age of 45, sexual potency decreases rapidly and obviously. Absolute cases of impotence are much rarer. The main causes of impotence are usually related to stress, sedentarism, unhealthy eating, and also psychological issues. When you don’t try to cover up the issue but bring it to light it’s when you’re ready to heal. Medicinal herbs can help. These are the most efficient natural treatments for impotence. We hope they will help you. Let’s begin!
5 Natural Treatments for Impotence
1. Fruits & Wheat Natural Treatments for Impotence
This natural remedy for impotence has helped so many men since very old times. We recommend that all the ingredients that you use for this recipe are organic and of high-quality. Here is how you can follow this natural treatment at home.
- Thoroughly wash and clean (without peeling) 1.5 kg of celery root, 1 kg carrots, 1 kg Jonathan apples, 1/2 kg walnuts, 2-3 lemons, 2-3 oranges.
- Pass all the fruits and veggies through the grinder and mix the obtained composition in a plastic or an enameled pot.
- Add 1/2 kg of honey and 1 L of high-quality natural white wine over, and mix once again, until the composition becomes homogenous.
- Pour the mix into glass jars, seal them, and keep them in the fridge for the next 7 days to macerate.
- Have 2 tbsp of this tasty remedy, 30 minutes before the main meals, 3 times a day.
For the first 20 days of treatment with honey, celery and fruit macerate, follow in parallel this remedy for impotence.
- Have 60/80 gr of germinated wheat daily at lunch.
- You can have the wheat germ together with compote or season fruits for the following 30 days.
- Pause the treatment for a month and then resume it until the body is completely revived.
This is how you can germinate wheat at home. Wash the wheat and put it in a jar filled with warm water. Leave it for the next 24 hours so it starts to germinate. Rinse the wheat, place it in a deep bowl, and spray it with water to keep it always moist. When a tiny white spot will appear on the grains. Then you know the wheat is ready for use. This honey macerate and wheat sprout are one of the best natural treatments for impotence.
You Can Find Wheat for Sprouting Here
2. Natural Treatments for Impotence with Horseradish & Honey
Horseradish and honey decoction is one of the most powerful natural treatments for impotence. It is also easy to make and super delicious. Here is the recipe.
- Mix 25 grams of horseradish leaves with 25 grams of acacia honey and 100 ml of water.
- Place the mix on medium heat over the fire until they start to boil.
- Let it cool down and then slip the decoction.
- Have a tablespoon of this mix three times per day, after the main meals, for as long as 3 weeks.
There is another delicious remedy for impotence based on honey. This is the recipe.
- Add 3-4 tbsp of liquid honey in a 500 ml glass bottle, 1/4 tsp of pollen.
- Fill the rest with spring water or purified water.
- Seal the bottle and leave to macerate for 2 days at room temperature stirring once in a while.
- Drink 2-3 cups of this impotence remedy daily on an empty stomach.
Horseradish is one of the most powerful natural treatments for impotence.
3. Shepherd’s-Purse Tincture Natural Remedy for Impotence
Make a simple shepherd’s-purse tincture as follows. Wash and finely chop the freshly picked plants and then put them into a glass bottle. Pour 38-40°C refined alcohol over the plants until the bottle fills up. Keep the bottle in a cool place for the following 2 weeks. Use the shepherd’s-purse remedy to friction the abdominal area a few times per day. As simple as it sounds, this herb is one of the best natural treatments for impotence.
4. Common Lady’s Mantle Tea Remedy
Scald 1 full teaspoon of lady’s mantle into 1 cup of hot water and leave it to infuse for 30 seconds and then slip the tea. Drink 4 cups of this tea per day.
5. Hogweed Natural Treatments for Impotence
Prepare the hogweed tincture exactly as you did the shepherd’s purse one above. Have 30 drops, 2 times per day along with the common lady’s mantle tea. This herb is one of the best natural treatments for impotence.
In addition to the natural treatments for impotence here, we also recommend to you that you start your own diet plan. Here are a few diet tips that you can follow.
Best Diet for Impotence
In addition to the natural treatments for impotence above, diet is very important. Eat foods that are rich in Vitamin A, B, C, and E, flavonoids, calcium, magnesium, selenium, and essential fatty acids, in other words: more fruits and veggies, whole cereals, dark-green leaves vegetables, fish, seafood, milk, mushrooms, and cold-pressed oils.
Drink as many fresh juices made of fruits and veggies. Eat raw sunflower seeds, peanuts, nuts every now and then (they are rich in Vitamin B). Replace refined sugar with brown unrefined sugar made from molasses, cut down on meat and other animal-based proteins, and on foods made with refined white flour. It’s really important that you give up smoking and alcohol as much as possible, and even better for good.
Besides these diet advice, engage in a sport, take on yoga, or something that helps you relax and relieve the stress in your life. These natural treatments for impotence, along with the diet plan and a relaxation program will definitely do the trick for any men in need. Stay healthy, naturally!