If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for impotence, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Impotence in men usually comes with old age. After the age of 45, sexual potency decreases but there the cases of complete impotence are much rarer. The main causes of impotence are usually related to poor diet, increased body toxicity, smoking, medical drugs, stress, sedentarism, as well as mental or energy imbalances. The good news is that there are medicinal herbs that can actually help boost potency in men. Once you bring your issue to the light, you are ready to heal. These are the most effective natural treatments for impotence we know of. We hope they will help you too. Let’s get to them.
5 Best Natural Treatments for Impotence
1. Natural Treatments for Impotence with Fruits & Wheat
This natural remedy for impotence has helped so many men since very old times. We recommend that all the root vegetables and other natural ingredients that you use for this recipe are organic and/or of high quality. Here is how you can prepare and use this natural treatment at home.
- Thoroughly wash and brush clean (without peeling) 1.5 kg of celery root, 1 kg carrots, 1 kg Jonathan apples, 1/2 kg walnuts, 2-3 organic lemons, 2-3 organic oranges.
- Grind all the fruits and veggies through the grinding machine or food processor and put the composition in a plastic or an enameled pot.
- Pour 1/2 kg of raw honey and 1 liter of high-quality natural white wine over the ground fruits, nuts, and veggies, and combine well with a wooden spoon until the composition becomes homogenous.
- Pour the mix into large glass jars, seal, and keep in the fridge for the next 7 days to macerate.
- Have 2 tbsp of this tasty remedy, 30 minutes before the main meals, 3 times a day.
For the first 20 days of this treatment follow this simple remedy for impotence alongside.
- Have 60/80 g of sprouted organic wheat daily at lunch with some fruit compote or seasonal fruits for the following 30 days.
- Pause for a month and then resume and continue until the sexual tonus is completely revived.
This is how you can sprout wheat at home. Wash the wheat berries and put them in a jar filled with warm water. Leave them to sit in the water for the next 24 hours so they start to germinate. Rinse the wheat, put it in a deep bowl, and spray it with water to keep it always moist. When you see a tiny white spot appear on the wheat berries then you know the wheat is ready for use. The root vegetables remedy and the sprouted wheat cures are some of the best natural treatments for impotence.
2. Natural Treatments for Impotence with Horseradish & Honey
Horseradish and honey are some of the most powerful natural treatments for impotence. These two remedies can be used alongside, and here is how you can easily prepare them at home. Let’s start with the horseradish remedy first.
- Simmer 25 grams of fresh horseradish leaves, 25 grams of acacia honey, and 100 ml of water in a saucepan.
- When it starts to simmer, remove the saucepan from the heat and leave it to cool down.
- Strain and have a tablespoon of this infusion three times a day, after the main meals, for the following 3 weeks.
Alongside the horseradish and honey leaves infusion, here is the delicious honey remedy for impotence that you can use at the same time. This is the recipe. Put 3-4 tbsp of liquid honey in a 500 ml glass bottle, and 1/4 tsp of pollen. Fill the rest of the bottle with spring or purified water. Seal the bottle and leave it to macerate for 2 days at room temperature. Shake once in a while. Drink 2-3 cups of this impotence remedy daily on an empty stomach. Horseradish is one of the most powerful natural treatments for impotence.
3. Shepherd’s-Purse Tincture Natural Remedy for Impotence
Make a simple shepherd’s-purse tincture as follows. Wash and finely chop the freshly picked shepherd’s purse plants and then put them into a glass bottle. Fill the rest of the bottle with 38-40°C refined alcohol. Keep the bottle in a cool place for the following two weeks. Use the shepherd’s-purse remedy to friction the lower abdominal area a few times a day. As simple as it sounds, this herb is one of the best natural treatments for impotence.
4. Hogweed Natural Treatments for Impotence
Prepare your own hogweed tincture exactly as the shepherd’s purse tincture above. Have 30 drops of this tincture, 2 times a day along with the common lady’s mantle tea below. This herb is one of the best natural treatments for impotence.
5. Common Lady’s Mantle Tea Remedy
Steep one heaped teaspoon of lady’s mantle herb in 1 cup of hot water for 30 seconds. Strain and drink 4 cups of this tea a day. This simple tea is an effective remedy for impotence. In addition to the natural treatments for impotence here, we also recommend that you start taking care of your diet. Below are a few diet tips that you can follow.
Read Also: Natural Treatment for Oligospermia with Herbs
Best Diet for Impotence
Alongside the natural treatments for impotence above, diet plays a key role in healing. Eat foods that are rich in Vitamin A, B, C, and E, flavonoids, calcium, magnesium, selenium, and essential fatty acids, in other words: more fruits and veggies, whole cereals, dark-green leafy vegetables, wild-caught fish, seafood, mushrooms, and cold-pressed oils (occasionally).
Drink as many fresh cold-pressed juices made of fruits and veggies. Eat raw sunflower seeds, peanuts, and nuts every now and then (they are rich in Vitamin B). Replace refined sugar with raw honey, coconut sugar, or maple syrup, and cut down on meat and other animalproducts, and refined white flour pastry. It’s really important that you give up smoking and reduce alcohol to a minimum. Ideally, stop drinking alcohol for good, as alcohol impacts potency and is a toxin.
Read Also: Natural Viagra Effects with 3 Simple Ingredients
Alongside a healthy, supportive diet, play a sport such as a contact sport like jiu-jitsu, where you exercise your power and strength. Testosterone-boosting sports are ideal for you. Try solving problems, as problem solving also helps boost testosterone in men. Be as mindful as possible, ground yourself by walking barefoot on the grass, and enjoy good quality sex. A healthy, balanced diet, sports, and herbs can help cleanse the body from toxins and thus lower stress levels. These natural treatments for impotence, along with the diet plan and a relaxation program will definitely do the trick for you. Stay healthy, naturally!