Some say enuresis (bedwetting) is not a condition but a symptom. Either the case, we have here an efficient natural treatment for enuresis or bedwetting, in both children and adults, based on plants and with no side effects or contradictions at all.
In This Article You Will Find:
6 Natural Treatments for Bedwetting
1. Natural Treatment for Bedwetting with Cranberries
- You shall need 10 cranberry leaves and 200 ml of water.
- Put the water in a pot over fire and when it has reached the boiling point at the cranberry leaves and let them boil for a few minutes.
- Slip the decoction and drink it 30 minutes right before bedtime.
- Besides the good tight sleep, this tea has amazing healing properties you’ll soon experience.
In at most two weeks’ time you will see the difference and the healing process will be almost complete. Don’t forget to really believe in the miraculous powers of plants, because Creations is so perfect that has never created by random, and believe me, plants are God’s pharmacy.
This is a great natural treatment for enuresis and you should give it a shot since it is so simple to do and effective. We wish you a really good health and a peaceful mind as well so that disease and pain won’t get you. Remember: circumstances don’t matter, only state of being matters!
2. Herbal Remedy for Enuresis for Adults
Have 3-4 cups of tea made with 2 parts common lady’s mantle, and one part St. John’s wort, yarrow and shepherd’s-purse. Also add 1 tsp of Swedish Bitter in each cup of tea before you drink it. The beans sheaths sitz baths are recommended in nocturnal enuresis in adults as they are in kids (read above). After the bath, anoint the pelvis area with marigold ointment and apply a Swedish Bitter cotton compress on your belly overnight. Through the day, anoint your pelvis area with shepherd’s-purse balm.
3. Nocturnal Enuresis Remedy for Kids
Sitz baths are highly recommended in nocturnal enuresis in children, also known as nighttime urinary incontinence or bedwetting. Here is what you can do.
Add 2-3 liters of warm water (not boiled and chilled, just warm) and take a 5-10 minutes sitz bath. Take this bath twice a day for as long as one week. After the bath, go directly to bed and cover yourself well. A naturist diet is also recommended.
White beans sheaths are known to work wonders in case of bedwetting. Here is how you can use them efficiently.
- Boil 2-3 handfuls of white beans sheaths in 5-6 L of water until the water starts to color.
- Take two of these sitz baths per day.
- The second one should be done in the evening, right before bedtime.
- After the bath, wrap the kid in warm towels.
- Make sure the baths is as warm as possible. If it cools down, pour some more hot decoction.
This is a 3 weeks treatment. Resume after 2 weeks if the results aren’t visible yet.
Another simple home remedy for enuresis in children is recommended by famous priest Sebastian Kneipp.
- Put the kid to walk in a tub filled with calves-high cold water for 3-5 minutes.
- Then take them out, and make them run around so that their legs return to the normal temperature.
This is a week-long treatment. When your kid is on the potty, tell them to release the urine jet and then stop it for a second and then release again. This is a great way to strengthen the muscles that control urinating and the child learns how to stop urinating while sleeping as well.
Here is what you can do to stop your kid from bedwetting. 45 minutes after your child has fallen asleep, take him to the potty while he is still half sleeping, and whisper to them to urinate. Wait patiently until they’ve finished and repeat the procedure with patience every evening, until they stop bedwetting for good.
4. Cabbage Treatment for Bedwetting
Place a fresh cabbage leaf on the belly and lumbar area in the back in the evening and leave them to sleep with the cabbage leaf on their skin. In 2-3 days, bedwetting will be history. Make sure you smash and warm up the cabbage leaf before application.
5. Dill Home Remedy for Bedwetting
Grind natural dill seeds and then sift them. Have 2 tsp. of this dill powder in the morning and evening, 30 minutes before the meals. Hold the powder under your tongue as much as possible and then swallow. This cure lasts for 7 days.
6. Egg & Salt Cure for Enuresis
Mix 1 egg yolk with 1 tsp. of salt until you obtain a paste. Split the paste in halves and apply on two sterile bandages. Apply the bandages on the skin around the kidney area. Hold them on until the skin starts to change color into a pink. If the bedweetting hasn’t stopped after the first application repeat after a week. If results cannot be seen again, resume after 1 month.
Natural Tips to Prevent Enuresis in Adults
Beforehand, here are a few advice to increase the capacity of your bladder. Have all the liquids right after you wake up, until 12:00 in the afternoon, after 12 o’clock, eat drained foods. Whenever you feel like going to the toilet throughout the day, delay your urinating with 5 minutes; next day increase the delay with 7-8-10 minutes.
Before going to bed, tie a fulard around your waist and tie a consistent knot at your back. This way you avoid sleeping on your back, which favors enuresis. Programme your subconscious mentally by looking into a mirror and saying to yourselves : “Tonight I will not bedwet.” Stay healthy, naturally!