If you are looking for simple and effective natural treatments for angina pain, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Chest pain or angina pain, is one of the most troubling pains, but don’t worry as there is a natural cure for everything and everyone. The natural treatments for angina pain below make use of the miraculous properties of herbs, and medicinal plants in unique and old recipes that have proven their effectiveness in time. Let’s get to them.
7 Natural Treatments for Angina Pain
1. Parsley & Aloe Vera Natural Treatments for Angina Pain
These are two natural treatments for angina pain, one with parsley and the other one with Aloe Vera. They are somewhat similar and can be used alternately, that’s why we present them to you together. First is the parsley roots remedy.
- Thoroughly wash 10 fresh parsleys (root and leaves), and put them into a pot with 1 liter of grapes stum.
- Add two tablespoons of apple vinegar to the pot, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add 300 g acacia honey into the pot, and continue to simmer for another 4-5 minutes.
- Pour this delicious composition into clean glass bottles and seal tightly.
- Have somewhere between 3-5 tablespoons a day of this natural remedy, depending on the severity of the angina pain.
Another amazing natural treatment for angina pain uses Aloe Vera instead of parsley, and this time is a cold maceration, not a decoction. Here is how to make it at home.
- Combine 200 ml of freshly-squeezed Aloe Vera juice with 250 g of raw honey and 2 liters of white grapes stum in a large jar, seal and macerate for 5 days.
Shake daily. Strain the maceration, pour it into small amber bottles, and store it in a cool place. Have one tablespoon 3-4 times a day, 30 minutes before meals. To make it even more powerful, dilute the remedy in linden flowers or thyme tea before taking it. These are some of the most fantastic natural treatments for angina pain.
2. Healing Natural Syrups for Angina Pain
These two syrups here are some of the best natural treatments for angina pain. Here is how to make them at home.
Blackberry Syrup. Simmer 500 g of dried blackberries in 1 liter of water for 15 minutes. Strain, and squeeze all the syrup using a cheesecloth. Add in 250 g of sugar (or honey) and boil until you obtain a syrup consistency. Have 1 tsp every 2 hours.
Red Onion Syrup. Combine red onions (rich in biotin and quercetin) with honey, lemon juice, and garlic juice and pour them into 1 liter of boiling water. Let them in the water to infuse for 2-3 days. Strain and have 1 tsp of this syrup, 3 times per day.
3. Amazing Natural Treatments for Angina Pain with Honey
Honey is one of the top natural treatments for angina pain, hence there is not only one way, but four different remedies you can use it to alleviate chest pain.
- Honey & Horseradish Treatment. Combine 1 tbsp of freshly grated horseradish with 1 tbsp of honey. Have this natural medicine every day in the morning, one hour before breakfast. Continue the cure for 1 month.
- Honey & Garlic Remedy for Angina. Combine 1 kg of honey with 5 crushed garlic heads and 10 whole minced lemons in a large jar. Macerate this preparation for 1 week in the fridge. Have 2-4 tsp of this remedy every day, 20-30 minutes before meals. Hold it in your mouth for some time befoe swallowing. Continue this cure for 2 months.
- Forest Honey Remedy. Have 3 tsp of natural forest honey daily and hold it in your mouth as much as possible. Forest honey is honey from fir or pine trees. Alongside, have 20 g of pollen daily, first thing in the morning. Immediately after, have a cup of honey-sweetened water. This treatment lasts for 1 month and you can do it 4 times per year, at the beginning of a new season.
- Apple Cider & Honey Angina Cure. Prepare a mix of apple cider and propolis and have this remedy for angina pectoris whenever you have pain.
4. Rosehip & Walnut Treatment for Angina Pain
Combine 1 tsp of rosehips with 1 tbsp of hawthorn berries and 5-6 pieces of the thin layers that separate the walnuts (wash well in advance). Put all the ingredients together in 1/2 liter (2 cups) of cold water and leave to macerate for the next 12 hours. Simmer the pot covered on low heat for 10 minutes, and leave to cool down, and then strain the tea. Drink 1/2 cup of the tea in small sips, 3 times per day (first round before breakfast). Optionally, sweeten the tea with honey. This is one of the most effective natural treatments for angina pain.
5. Licorice & Valerian Treatment for Angina Pain
Combine the following dried herbs:
- 10 g of licorice root
- 5 g valerian root
- 5 g dill seeds
- 5 g three-lobe beggarticks herb (Bidens tripartita)
- 10 g marigold flowers
Scald 1 tbsp of the herbal blend in 1 cup of hot water for 1 hour, covered. Drink the tea in three reps, between the meals of the day. These herbs are some of the most effective natural treatments for angina pain due to their amazing relaxing and sedative effects.
6. Chicken Soup for Angina Pain
Here is a simple chicken soup recipe that may just do the trick for you. Pour 2 cups of chicken soup into an enameled pot. Add a whole peeled garlic head to the pot, and simmer the soup on low heat for 10-15 minutes. Then add a load of finely chopped parsley to the pot and then mash everything using a vertical hand mixer until you get a homogenous hearty chicken soup. Let the tasty soup cool down and then eat it in 3 reps, 30 minutes before meals.
Read Also: 14 Natural Painkillers for Every Pain DIY
These natural treatments for angina pain that we recommend to you have been tested by many people before you with great results. Still, we recommend that you see a doctor first and follow his recommendations. If you’ve enjoyed the article here, please share it so more people can use this information. Stay healthy, naturally!