If you are looking for a simple and effective natural treatment for pityriasis lichenoides, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Pityriasis lichenoides is a rare skin condition characterized by erythematous skin formations. These eruptions may persist for months at a time. The most common treatment for pityriasis lichenoides uses synthetic drugs. Still, there is a natural treatment for pityriasis lichenoides that we want to share with you. Let’s get into it.
Natural Treatment for Pityriasis Lichenoides with Thuja
Thuja is mostly considered a decorative shrub these days. In ancient times it was considered “the tree of life” by the native Amerindians. They believed thuja had divine powers. Thuja tincture is a great remedy for pityriasis lichenoides. Here is how to make thuja tincture at home.
- Add 100 gr of finely washed and chopped thuja leaves in a seal tight bottle.
- Pour 1 liter of 60° alimentary alcohol over the chopped thuja in the jar.
- Seal the bottle and leave it for 10 days in a warm place.
- Don’t forget to shake the bottle periodically.
- After 10 days strain the composition.
- Pour the ready thuja tincture into small dark glass bottles and seal tight.
How to Use Thuja Tincture for Pityriasis Lichenoides
Wash the affected skin areas with water 2-3 times per day. When the skin has dried, pad with the thuja tincture. Continue until the pityriasis lichenoides spots have disappeared completely.
Read Also: 3 Natural Remedies for Pityriasis Versicolor
This is a simple natural treatment for pityriasis lichenoides that has worked for many people so far. Why not give it a try? Before following this treatment, please consult with a medical doctor. Stay healthy, naturally!
You Can Find Thuja Tincture Here