Looking for a Parkinson’s treatment? Continue reading.
Natural treatments for Parkinson’s are pretty rare but there are some that really work.
Wood Sorrel, a Natural Treatment for Parkinson’s
- Take 1 handful of fresh wood sorrel, wash it thoroughly and pass it through the juicer machine.
- Have 3-5 drops of the obtained juice every hour.
Before taking them, dilute them in yarrow tea that need to be prepared like this.
- Add 1 full teaspoon of yarrow flowers into a cup of hot water. Let it infuse for 1 minute.
- Simultaneously, rub fresh wood sorrel juice and yarrow tincture (alternatively) on your back bone.
- Throughout the day apply Swedish bitter compresses on the occipital area for 4 hours at a time.
Thyme Baths, a Remedy for Parkinson’s
If you’ve experienced a sort of rigidity and stiffness in your arms and legs (besides the tremor), thyme baths will help.
- Add 200 g of thyme into a bucket filled with 6-8 liters of cold water and leave it to macerate overnight.
- Next day, heat the water from the bucket and add it to your bath water (slip the thyme).
The bath should not take longer than 20 minutes. Also, the water level should not go higher than your heart line (so it doesn’t reach and cover your heart).
After the bath, don’t wipe your body dry. Instead cover yourself with a towel or bathrobe and get into bed. You’ll begin to sweat which is exactly what this treatment requires. You can get out of bed 1 hour later, wipe off the sweat and then go to sleep.
Ancient Chinese Treatment for Parkinson’s
This natural treatment for Parkinson’s was published in 1997 in a scientific study. The study was carried by two famous Chinese specialists and it describes 3 types of natural remedies and therapies that fight Parkinson’s.
1. Acupuncture. Chinese specialists use acupuncture to treat Parkinson’s. It is efficient and pain free, and you could consider it.
2. The Qigong Physical Exercise. Look up the Quigong Chinese physical exercises. Look for a practitioner that can help you with this therapy. The study shows it really works!
3. Supervision and Great Morale. No matter how you wish to treat Parkinson’s you need to be supervised by a good neurologist. Keeping your spirits up is a MUST.
This natural treatment for Parkinson’s is very effective if done properly. Give it a try, it can help you as well as it helped others. Be positive!