If you are looking for a simple and effective natural treatment for Parkinson’s, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the nervous system that affects movement. Symptoms begin slowly, sometimes beginning with a barely visible tremor in one hand. Tremors are common, but the disorder also usually causes stiffness or slowing of movement.
In the early stages of Parkinson’s disease, your face may not show too many or no signs. Your arms can’t sway when you walk. Your speech may become soft or blurry. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease get worse as the condition progresses over time. Most people with this condition are diagnosed when they are 60 years of age or older, but there are cases where the disease can start much earlier.
There are very few home remedies for Parkinson’s disease, because of the damage to the nervous system. However, we hope this natural treatment for Parkinson’s here will work for you too.
Wood Sorrel, a Natural Treatment for Parkinson’s
Wood sorrel (Oxalis acetosella) is perhaps the best natural treatment for Parkinson’s if you follow it according to this remedy.
Take 1 handful of fresh wood sorrel, wash it thoroughly, and pass it through the juicer machine. Have 3-5 drops of the obtained juice every hour. Before taking them, dilute them in yarrow tea that needs to be prepared like this.
- Add 1 full teaspoon of yarrow flowers into a cup of hot water. Let it infuse for 1 minute.
- Simultaneously, rub fresh wood sorrel juice and yarrow tincture (alternatively) along the spine.
- Throughout the day apply Swedish bitter compresses on the occipital area for 4 hours at a time.
Thyme Baths, a Natural Treatment for Parkinson’s
If you’ve experienced a sort of rigidity and stiffness in your arms and legs (besides the tremor), thyme baths will help. Did you know that thyme oil is a powerful natural antibiotic? Indeed. Here is how you can use it.
- Add 200 g of thyme into a bucket filled with 6-8 liters of cold water and leave it to macerate overnight.
- The next day, heat the water from the bucket and add it to your bathwater (slip the thyme).
The bath should not take longer than 20 minutes. Also, the water level should not go higher than your heart line (so it doesn’t reach and cover your heart). After the bath, don’t wipe your body dry. Instead, cover yourself with a towel or bathrobe and get into bed.
You’ll begin to sweat which is exactly what this treatment requires. You can get out of bed 1 hour later, wipe off the sweat and then go to sleep. This is a wonderful natural treatment for Parkinson’s.
Ancient Chinese Treatment for Parkinson’s
This natural treatment for Parkinson’s was published in 1997 in a scientific study. The study was carried out by two famous Chinese specialists and it describes 3 types of natural remedies and therapies that fight Parkinson’s.
- Acupuncture. Chinese specialists use acupuncture to treat Parkinson’s. It is efficient and pain-free, and you could consider it.
- The Qigong Physical Exercise. Look up the Quigong Chinese physical exercises. Look for a practitioner that can help you with this therapy. The study shows it really works!
- A Positive Mindset. No matter how you wish to treat Parkinson’s you need to be supervised by a good neurologist. Keeping your spirits up is a MUST.
This natural treatment for Parkinson’s is very effective, but you have to be persistent and never lose hope. Healing always comes from within, so choose health heal first. When you have made your decision, everything that you try will work for you. Stay healthy, naturally!