ADHD is a more frequently occurring condition in kids today and doctors could not quite detect the true cause that stay behind this condition.
Still, the divine source has left plenty remedies for this deficiency, one being this natural treatment for ADHD in children that we are about to show to you.
However, it does happen and most of the modern doctors today prescribe a lot of drugs for young kids that either calm them down or something, but the truth is they have a great number of side effects, just as any drugs on the market.
And when you think that we are talking about your kids here, you might as well want to take a closer look to this simple natural treatment for ADHD in kids that we have posted here.
Not to mention that most moms have claimed that prescribed drugs have done even worse for their kids.
Plums and Figs Natural Treatment for ADHD
- You need to scald one big beautiful ripped plum and another just as beautiful fig in 100 ml of water.
- Cover the pot in which you’ve scalded the fruits with a lid and let them cool down in temperature.
- Give both the fruits and the remaining water to your kid to eat and make sure you repeat this procedure on a daily basis.
No need for drugs in kids, because they have such a combative body, full of life and will to live, that no condition stands in their way. Make sure you feed him/her in a healthy manner and embark him/her on a healthy lifestyle from a very young age.
However, besides this simple remedy, you’ll need to impose some diet and lifestyle changes to that you’ll see a consistency in the healing process. Here is what you can do.
Best Diet for ADHD
Start an organic foods and whole foods diet plan and make sure you eat as natural as possible. Alongside, here are a few things that you can do:
- have plenty of fruits and veggies and natural juices; 1 fruit per serving, maximum
- replace bread with polenta and add wheat brans in as well (they are loaded with Vitamin B, amazing for nerve cells)
- mix whole cereals with raisins and serve with yogurt or tea sweetened with honey
- desserts could consist of 1 tsp. of honey and pollen twice a day
- replace cow milk with goat milk and eat diary less frequent
- fish is an amazing dish option with steamed veggies
Of course, there are lot of things that you should not eat in your situation. Exclude from your diet:
- cocoa, coffee, sweet sodas and other stimulants, natural or artificial sweeteners, sweet fruits and sweet foods, such as grape juice
- fried foods and fast foods, animal fats
- food additives, preservatives and colorants
- sweets, candies, Coca Cola, chocolate and sugar.
- use clay or enameled pots to cook food instead Teflon and stainless steel
Lifestyle Changes for ADHD
When you want to help your kid recover from such a hard to contain condition, you need to make sure his lifestyle supports this recovery.
Our first advice for you is to include regular physical activity in his/her life.
The best choice would be something they can perform outdoors, such as soccer or football (3-4 hours per day), cycling. However, don’t extenuate your kids with too much sport. Increase his endurance gradually. Physical activity calms ADHD kids down and helps them sleep better.
Encourage positive state of minds and activities. Teach your kid to have a positive, happy approach towards life in general by encouraging well-being, relaxation as well as gratitude, compassion and joy. This is what you can bring to the table and improve your kid’s health.
Use expressions that lead to calamity and relaxations when talking to your kid and focus on the positive side of who he is, what you are and create a positive and calm environment for them everyday.
You could play relaxation games when you put your kid to bed and make him enjoy this little game, which is in fact relaxation therapy.
Avoid pollution as much as possible and go into nature as frequently as you can.
You see, when you have a kid with ADHD, you need to make sure that you’re leading the right lifestyle as well, starting from what you cook them to physical activity and your own states of being. In the end, the kid copies everything he sees in you and you are his role model.
Learn to control your negative emotions or poor states of being and if you find this hard, go to a family therapist or specialized help. Many therapists say that it’s enough that only one person in the family changes for the rest of the pack to embrace and follow this positive change as well. Why would not be you who starts anew? Load yourselves with perseverance, strength and the belief that you CAN make it.
You’ll see some amazing results in time! You’ll soon see that his/her ADHD symptoms have decreased in frequency and in the end you’ll get your son/daughter back on their feet as they used to be. We wish you really amazing health with this natural treatment for ADHD. Here are other Natural Remedies for Nervous System Disorders that you might be interested in!