If you are looking for a simple and effective natural treatment for ADHD in kids, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
ADHD is a more frequently occurring condition in kids today and doctors could not quite detect the true cause that stays behind this condition. Most doctors today prescribe synthetic drugs for young kids calm them down for the moment, but the truth is they have a great number of side effects, just as any drugs on the market.
And when you think that we are talking about your kid here, you might as well want to take a closer look at this simple natural treatment for ADHD that we have posted here. Not to mention that most moms have claimed that prescribed drugs have done even worse for their kids. Still, the divine source has left plenty of remedies for this deficiency, one being this natural treatment for ADHD in kids that we are about to show to you.
The Natural Treatment for ADHD with Prunes and Figs
No need for drugs in kids, because they have such a combative body, full of life and will to live, that no condition stands in their way. Make sure you feed him/her in a healthy manner and embark him/her on a healthy lifestyle from a very young age.
- Scald one big beautiful ripped prune and another just as beautiful ripped fig in 100 ml of water.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let the fruits cool down.
- Give fruits and the remaining water to your kid to eat and make
- Repeat this procedure every day.
In addition to this simple natural treatment for ADHD, try to follow a healthy diet and make the right lifestyle changes so that you’ll see a consistency in the healing process. Here is what you can do.
The Best Diet for ADHD
In addition to the natural treatment for ADHD, start following a plant-based and a whole foods diet plan. Here are a few things that you can do to improve your diet.
- have plenty of fruits and veggies and natural juices.
- replace bread with polenta and add wheat brans in as well (they are loaded with Vitamin B, amazing for nerve cells).
- mix whole cereals with raisins and serve with yogurt or tea sweetened with honey.
- for dessert, have 1 tsp. of honey with pollen twice a day.
- replace animal milk with goat milk and even better, plant-based milk (reduce dairy as much as possible).
- wild-caught fish is a great dinner option, alongside steamed veggies.
Of course, there are lot of things that you should not eat when suffering from ADHD. Exclude from your diet:
- cocoa, coffee, energizers, sweet sodas, and other stimulants, natural or artificial sweeteners.
- fried foods and fast foods, animal fats.
- food additives, preservatives, and colorants.
- sweets, candies, Coca Cola, chocolate, and sugar.
- use clay, cast iron, or enameled pots to cook food instead of Teflon and stainless steel.
Lifestyle Changes for ADHD
In addition to the sweet natural treatment for ADHD above, there are lifestyle improvements that can help. When you want to help your kid recover from such a hard to contain condition, you need to make sure his lifestyle supports this recovery.
Our first advice for you is to include regular physical activity in his/her life. The best choice would be something they can perform outdoors, such as soccer or football (3-4 hours per day), cycling. However, don’t extenuate your kids with too much sport. Increase his endurance gradually. Physical activity calms ADHD kids down and helps them sleep better. Sport is in itself a natural treatment for ADHD.
Encourage a positive state of mind and uplifting activities. Teach your kid to have a positive, happy approach towards life in general by encouraging well-being, relaxation as well as gratitude, compassion, and joy. This is what you can bring to the table and improve your kid’s health. Mind over matter. A positive mind is the best natural treatment for ADHD.
Use expressions that lead to calamity and relaxations when talking to your kid and focus on the positive side of who he is, what you are, and create a positive and calm environment for them every day. You could play relaxation games when you put your kid to bed and make him enjoy this little game, which is in fact relaxation therapy.
Avoid pollution as much as possible and go into nature as frequently as you can. You see, when you have a kid with ADHD, you need to make sure that you’re leading the right lifestyle as well, starting from what you cook them to physical activity and your own states of being. In the end, the kid copies everything he sees in you and you are his role model.
Time of Self-Discovery
Learn to control your negative emotions or poor states of being and if you find this hard, go to a family therapist or specialized help. Many therapists say that it’s enough that only one person in the family changes for the rest of the pack to embrace and follow this positive change as well. Why would not be you who starts anew? Load yourselves with perseverance, strength, and the belief that you CAN make it.
Read Also: How to Get Rid of Toxic Heavy Metals
You’ll see some amazing results in time! You’ll soon see that his/her ADHD symptoms have decreased in frequency and in the end, you’ll get your son/daughter back on their feet as they used to be. We wish you really amazing health with this natural treatment for ADHD in kids. Stay healthy, naturally!