Sole fungus (sole mycosis) is one of those type of infections that attack the skin and can be both painful and smelly.
Thank Mother Nature there are some amazing natural remedies for sole fungus that we’re about to reveal to you.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Remedies for Sole Fungus
1. Horsetail, The Natural Remedy for Sole Fungus
Perhaps the most effective remedy in case of feet and sole fungus is horsetail infusion. You need to alternate horsetail washes with horsetail infusion compresses every evening.
- You can make warm compresses with the scalded horsetail wrapped into a soft and clean cloth.
- After you’ve put the compress around your foot, get the foot in a wool sock and keep the sock on overnight.
Next morning take off the compress and anoint the sole with marigold ointment.
You can also anoint the soles of your feet with Swedish bitter over the course of the day. Let them dry without wiping each time. Then massage them with natural marigold balm.
- In addition, drink 3-4 cups of horsetail infusion daily, in small sips.
2. Sodium Bicarbonate Home Remedy for Sole Fungus
- Put 3 L of water to boil.
- When the water has reached the boiling point, take it off the fire.
- And add three sachets of sodium bicarbonate in the water.
- Leave it to cool down so that it reaches a comfortable temperature.
- Then pour it in a basin and put your feet in.
Keep your feet in the water until the water turns lukewarm.
Then wipe your feet with a clean towel and pad the soles, heels, toes and nails with Betadine solution or iodine tincture. Repeat the bath next evening but replace Betadine with marigold balm.
Alternate the two until the fungus is gone.
3. Egg Whites Remedy for Fungus on Soles
Pad the sole fungus with egg whites for 7-10 days. Leave it to dry on its own and keep the egg whites pads on as much as possible (possibly all day long or overnight). Repeat the procedure daily, until your soles are recovered completely. Generally, fungus and warts are aerobic, surface infections and the egg whites layer suffocates them and make them go away easier and faster.
4. Fungus Soles Toothpaste Remedy
Toothpaste is another simple, yet effective natural remedy for sole fungus because most toothpastes have antifungal properties. Try it and see.
These natural remedies for sole fungus have already been tested by people and have worked for them, so why not try them yourself?