Looking for a remedy for skin disease? Skin diseases can be mild or severe, but we have here 4 remedies that work well for skin conditions of all sorts. They can also be used to prevent dry skin or skin rashes.
In case you suffer from a skin rash or any form of mild skin condition, you can safely use one or more of the natural remedies for skin disease right here.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Remedies for Skin Disease
1. Fir Balm Skin Remedy
Make a simple balm with 1 tbsp of white fir oil and 2 tbsp of any type of melted lard. Anoint the affected skin area 3 times per day for 3-4 weeks.
Fresh basil leaves mixed with a few clay water drops applied on the rash will also do the trick.
2. Natural Basil Skin Balm
- Boil 1 handful of fresh basil leaves in ½ kg of fresh lard.
- Leave aside to cool off and warm it up the next day so you can strain it.
- Mix the resulted grease with 1 tbsp melted bees wax and 2 tbsp honey.
- Do this with warm ingredients so they combine together so you get a homogenous composition.
- You can use this balm to treat any type of skin condition.
The following two remedies are useful in severe skin conditions such as rashes.
Natural Remedy for Dehydrated Skin
Natural Treatment for Aging Skin
Home Remedy for Skin Firming
3. Elderberry Tincture for Severe Skin Conditions
Juice fresh elderberries when they aren’t fully ripped. They are red violet colored. Combine this juice in 1:1 ratio with 90° alcohol to make the tincture. Store the tincture in small dark glass bottles.
This is a 30-days treatment.
- First day, take 1 tsp of the tincture diluted in ½ cup of water first thing in the morning.
- Second day take 2 tsp with the same water quantity.
- Continue to add 1 tsp per day until day 7, when you take 7 tsp of tincture.
- Continue taking 7 tsp until the very last day of treatment.
- This treatment has powerful detox action, helping the body recover from any disease.
4. Pine Raisin Balm Remedy
Boil 1 package of high fat butter in a pot on medium heat. Scoop the foam every now and then.
After 15-20 minutes you’ll see some dark color sediments on the bottom of the pot and the butter is clear. That’s the moment you need to take the butter off the fire and pass it in another pot.
Leave the sediments on the bottom of the pot in which it boiled.
Add bees wax the size of hazelnut in the liquid butter and mix well. When the mix is homogenized, add 3 tbsp pine raisin and 3 incense bits. Mix again very well with a wooden spatula.
Pour the mix in a jar to cool off and keep it in the fridge.