Looking for natural remedies for retinitis pigmentosa? Continue reading!
Retinitis Pigmentosa is a less known eye condition that is thought to be inherited and degenerative and can lead to severe vision impairment and often times blindness.
This is why we believe that this natural remedy for retinitis pigmentosa will come in handy for those who suffer from it! Here we go!
2 Natural Remedies for Retinitis Pigmentosa
1. Vitamin A Remedy for Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Get oily Vitamin A from your local drug store and add 1 drop of it in the eyes 4 times per day.
Vitamin A has a regenerative action and it enhances the visual acuity. Vitamin A is also present in Bugs Bunny’s favorite snack: carrots.
So, you can also have plenty carrot juice or raw carrots included in your daily diet plan as well. How much?
- A total of 300 g of raw carrot per day should do.
- Also, have Vitamin A + D2 after each meal, 4 times per day.
Read More: 3 Home Remedies for Fuchs’ Dystrophy & Diet
2. Celadine, the Herbal Remedy for Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Make celadine tea every day and use it to wash and wipe your eyes with it 5-6 times per day.
- Use a different cotton pad for each eye.
Another thing you should do if you suffer from retinitis pigmentosa is medicinal gymnastics. Move your eyes up-down and left-right 5 minutes, three times per day. This type of gymnastics straightens the eye muscles.
Also, don’t tire your eyes by watching too much TV or reading in low light! Hopefully these natural remedies for retinitis pigmentosa here will actually help you!
Most importantly when working with natural remedies, be consistent and trust in your journey. Nature is always helping and supporting, so trust that! Allow it to help you clear your vision and see things for what they actually are. Stay healthy, naturally!