Pemphigus Vulgaris is an autoimmune disease that is manifested through the apparition of skin lesions that are also very painful.
Chronic blistering is another symptom of pemphigus vulgaris, but a proper diagnosis of this condition needs to be done by a physician.
If the doctor allows it, you may try one or two of these natural remedies for pemphigus vulgaris that use only natural ingredients and simple instructions.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Remedies for Pemphigus Vulgaris
1. St. John’s Wort Oil, a Remedy for Pemphigus Vulgaris
In order to use this simple remedy, you need to prepare the rattles oil at home. This is how you do it.
- Pour ½ l of sunflower oil in a bottle, after you’ve previously filled it with St. John’s wort flowers.
- Seal the bottle and boil it on bain marie for 30 minutes.
After it has cooled off, put it in the fridge.
- Have a tablespoon of St. John’s Wort every morning and evening, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner.
- Keep it in your mouth for 1 minute and then slowly swallow it.
In addition, buy Swedish bitter and administer it according to the prospect.
2. Pemphigus Vulgaris Cure with Elder Flower Infusions
A simple home remedy for pemphigus vulgaris is elder flower infusion.
Make the elder flower infusion by adding 2 teaspoons of elder flowers per 1 cup of hot water.
Have 2 cups of this miraculous tea every day. Also, make another infusion by adding 40 g of elder flowers per 1 liter of water.
Use it to wash your affected areas with it or make cataplasms and put it wherever you have painful lesions with blisters.
4. Soapwort Remedy for Pemphigus Vulgaris
Although pemphigus vulgaris may take really aggressive forms, there’s one simple plant that can take cure this condition: soapwort.
Soapwort (Saponaria Officinalis) is nature’s natural detergent that has an extraordinary property to penetrate sink tissues and wash in depth.
Use soapwort to make a decoction and use it to wash the blisters.
- Use the soapwort infusion to wash the affected skin on our body and then leave the skin to dry naturally.
- Add 1 teaspoon of soapwort per 1 cup of water to make the decoction.
- Place soapwort tea compresses on the washed skin because this tea helps eliminate toxins.
5. Herbal Remedies for Pemphigus Vulgaris
Internally, to help your liver cleanse you can prepare a mix using equal parts of:
- St. John’s wort tea
- celadine tea
- yarrow tea
Add one large of each of the three herbs into 1 L of how water and let the herbs infuse.
Have 2-3 cups of this infusion daily, three weeks per month.
For proper 100% natural detox you can use this lemon cure.
- Keep one lemon in cold water for 2-3 days (make sure you change the water daily).
- Cut the lemon into thin slices and put it to macerate in layers with sugar.
- The lemon and sugar will create a syrup and when the syrup comes out, collect it and use it to sweeten teas and lemonades.
- Boil the lemon parts from the macerate with water and sugar and you will obtain lemon tea.
If you suffer from pemphigus vulgaris, another simple recommendation is that 1 or 2 days a week to eat only boiled rice in water with fruits.
Choose yellow and orange colored fruits and the ones dark in color (blackberries, blackcurrants, cranberries and plums).
These natural remedies for pemphigus vulgaris have really proven their effectiveness for so many patients with this skin condition. You can try them yourself, they come with no contraindications.
However, as with any remedy on our website, first consult with your doctor.