If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for vaginal prolapse, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Vaginal prolapse, also known as female genital prolapse or pelvic organ prolapse is a condition characterized by the prolapse of a portion of the vaginal canal at the opening of the vagina. Most of the causes of vaginal prolapse are heavy lifting and childbirth that can affect and tear the soft tissues at the opening of the vagina. We have here a few natural remedies for vaginal prolapse that might just help you out!
4 Natural Remedies for Vaginal Prolapse
1. Common Lady’s Mantle Remedy for Vaginal Prolapse
Perhaps the most effective herb in vaginal prolapse is common lady’s mantle that you can use in two different ways, both as amazing. Here are the two natural remedies for vaginal prolapse with the common lady’s mantle.
- Drink 4 cups of common lady’s mantle tea throughout the day, sip by sip.
- Prepare the tea by adding 1 full tsp. of plant per 250 ml of water.
- Simmer and leave to infuse for a couple of minutes.
Another way to use the common lady’s mantle is the tincture. Drink 2 cups of water per day (in the morning and evening), in which you’ve added 30 drops of common lady’s mantle tincture and another 30 drops of sage tincture. Repeat the treatment for 28 days and then pause for another 10 days. You can repeat the treatment 3-4 times until your problem is solved.
You Can Find Lady’s Mantle Tea and Tincture Here
2. Shepherd’s-Purse Tincture for Vaginal Prolapse
Shepherd’s-purse is one of the most effective natural remedies for vaginal prolapse. Here is how you can use it. Anoint the left side of your abdomen area from the vagina up with shepherd’s-purse tincture, a few times per day. If you can’t find shepherd’s-purse tincture in stores, you can prepare it at home by adding 38-40° rye or fermented fruit alcohol over the finely minced shepherd’s-purse herb. You can use every bit of the plant, excluding the root. Let the tincture soak in the sun for 10 days or near a heat source.
3. Remedy for Vaginal Prolapse with Yarrow
Yarrow is one of the most amazing herbs for women’s reproductive organs. In this case, yarrow baths are an effective treatment with terrific effects in vaginal prolapse.
- Soak 100 g of yarrow in cold water overnight.
- The next day, heat up the water.
- Take a sitz bath for about 20 minutes.
Take these yarrow sitz baths every two days and continue for 3 months. You can find yarrow below:
4. Homemade Treatment with Oak Leaves
This is another one of the most wonderful natural remedies for vaginal prolapse, which is oak leaves sitz baths. Here is how to make it at home.
- Add 1 handful of oak leaves (fresh or dried) per 4 L of water and boil them for 15 minutes.
- Take a sitz bath for 20 minutes when the water has cooled down a bit.
- After the bath, anoint the area with common comfrey natural balm (alternate it with St. John’s wort balm).
Hazelnut leaves or root is also amazing if you cannot find oak leaves tea. Use it in the same way to prepare the bath. Oak leaves have very many uses and if you are interested in learning more about their health benefits, we invite you to read this article.
You Can Find The Ingredients Here
We sure hope these wonderful natural remedies for vaginal prolapse will help you with your condition, just as they helped so many other women all across the world.
Read Also: Ayurvedic Home Remedy for Vaginal Polyps
Never lose hope that you too can heal, because you were meant to be healthy in the first place. Start loving yourself, even more, embrace your body as it is and when you do this, you will see that your body will start to blossom, rejuvenate, and heal miraculously. Stay healthy and beautiful, naturally!