Prostatitis is one of the most often health conditions amongst men.
There are really simple natural remedies for prostatitis that make use of herbal teas, sitz baths, and other concoctions that you can easily make at home.
We have here 7 natural remedies for prostatitis that have been successfully used by patients.
In This Article You Will Find:
7 Natural Remedies for Prostatitis
1. Remedy for Prostatitis with Spiny Cocklebur & Codlins-and-Cream
Make a simple tincture with cocklebur and an effective infusion with codlins-and-cream as follows.
- Dissolve 1 tsp. of cocklebur in 100 ml of flat water or spring water and drink it 15-20 minutes before the meals, 3-4 times per day for the following 2 months.
- Afterwards, continue the treatment only 10 days/per month, until you’ve reached 1 year of treatment.
- As for the tea, add 8 dried and minced tsp. of plant per 0,5 L of cold water and leave it to soak overnight (8-10 hours).
- Next morning filter the tea and place the plant in another 0.5 L of water and bring to a simmer.
- Let the tea cool down and then mix the two obtained teas. Drink all the tea during one day, in between the meals for the following 40 days.
- If your doctor has prescribed a treatment, you can follow this one simultaneously, since it has nothing but benefits to it.
Follow this remedy for half a year non stop until you get back on your feet. Persevere and heal yourself from an annoying conditions.
2. Smallflower Hairy Willowherb, a Remedy for Prostatitis
Smallflower Hairy Willowherb (Epilobium parviflorum) is one of the best herbal remedies for this conditions. You need to drink 2 cups of this tea one in the morning before breakfast and another on 30 minutes before bedtime. The tea goes like this:
- Scald 1 full teaspoon of willowherb in ¼ liters of boiling water.
- Let the herb infuse in the hot water for a few minutes.
- Slip and drink with small sips.
You’ll feel better after the first few cups, but if you wish to end your prostatitis episode for good we recommend that you undergo this treatment for about 3 months. This way you are 100% sure that your condition is gone for good.
Buy The Ingredients Here:
3. Remedy for Prostatitis with Wine and Chamomile
- Boil 2 liters of natural high quality white wine with 2 full teaspoons of chamomile.
- Slip the concoction and sweeten with honey.
- Place the delicious preparation in a glass bottle and have 100 ml in the morning on an empty stomach and other 100 ml at night (30 minutes before dinner).
You’ll eliminate high quantities of urine, this being the first sign that you’ll be back on your feet, so don’t worry about it.
Buy The Ingredients Here:
4. Potassium Permanganate Sitz Baths Cure Prostatitis
A simple remedy in the fight against prostatitis are potassium permanganate sitz baths.
- Make sure you add only a little bit of permanganate, so that the water turns slightly a reddish color.
- Take the baths in the evening before bedtime.
- Get in bed quickly after you’ve finished the bath and get cozy and stay as warm as possible.
Wheat bran sitz baths are also amazing for the prostate. Take 7 of these sitz baths for 20-30 minutes.
5. Herbal Tea Remedy for Prostatitis
A simple way to treat any medical condition is to drink herbal teas, as you might already know. For prostatitis, the most recommended teas are dead nettle tea (4 cups per day) and spiny cocklebur (Xanthium spinosum). Spiny cocklebur tea goes like this:
Place on the fire 1 cup of water. When it starts to simmer add 1 teaspoon of spiny cocklebur tea and let it boil for 10 minutes. Take it off the fire and cover with a lid for 15 minutes, slip and drink unsweetened. Have 2 cups of spiny cocklebur tea per day. This tea treatment lasts for 18 months, after which you can cut the dose to only 1 cup of spiny cocklebur tea.
Important! Make sure you don’t drink alcohol, sour fruits, spicy foods and fermented dairy products.
6. Propolis Tincture a Wonder Remedy in Prostatitis
Propolis and propolis tincture is used in so many different conditions and it is very useful even if someone suffers from prostate problems. This is how you use this wonder tincture.
- Have 15 drops of the tincture mixed with honey or sugar, 15 minutes before the 3 main meals of the day.
This is basically all you need to do. Simple, right?
Buy The Ingredients Here:
7. Petroleum Treatment for Prostatitis
Have 1 tbsp. of petroleum first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and don’t eat until one hour has passed. Afterwards, lay down on your right side and stay for 10 minutes, then on the left side. Have another tsp. of petroleum in the evening after dinner. Follow the treatment for 5 weeks. The results will show after 10-14 days.
Read More: 4 Natural Remedies for Prostate Adenomas
Diet Recommendations for Prostatitis
- Avoid alcohol, prostate’s #1 enemy and use no sugar, salt or spices.
- Pickles, acid citrus, sour milk, sour fruits and other sour foods are too forbidden.
- Avoid coffee and too many liquids. Don’t eat canned foods, salty or smoked.
- Avoid pork and animal fats.
- Your diet should become more vegetarian: eat legumes, veggies, fruits, eggs, milk, pumpkin oil and raw salads.
- Have 1 tsp of high-quality cold pressed pumpkin seeds oil, 3 times a day between meals; continue for a long period of time.
- Herbal teas: dead nettle, blackthorn, basil and St. John’s wort teas (1 gr of plant per 200 ml of water) are amazing with prostatitis. Use St. John’s wort, chamomile and marigolds for sitz baths as well.
- Pollen, nectar, propolis for chew (3-5 minutes) and even propolis suppositories all work amazing with this condition.
Make sure you stay away from cold and rain and wear comfy, warm shoes. Enjoy a daily dose of physical exercises that help strength the muscles surrounding the prostate and fortify them. However, it is not costly nor difficult to do and it assures you if great results, because this is a consecrated natural treatment for prostatitis, pumpkin seed oil being known to cure enlarged prostate and hormonal activity regulation among other things.
It is recommended that you stay warm all the time and avoid sitting down on cold surfaces, such as buss chairs or tram. Take really good care of yourselves and be confident that there is a natural remedy for your condition. Stay healthy, naturally!