If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for prostatitis, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Prostatitis is a condition that mainly affects young and middle-aged men (30-50 years) and can be easily recognized. When it occurs, the prostate gland is increased in volume and consistency, can become sensitive, which causes a burning sensation when urinating, discomfort, and pain in the genital area. Prostatitis can occur either gradually or suddenly and can last for months.
There are really simple natural remedies for prostatitis that make use of herbal teas, sitz baths, and other concoctions that you can easily make at home. We have here 7 natural remedies for prostatitis that have been successfully used by patients.
7 Natural Remedies for Prostatitis
1. Remedy for Prostatitis with Two Herbs
Make a simple tincture with cocklebur and an effective infusion with codlins-and-cream as follows.
- Dissolve 1 tsp. of cocklebur in 100 ml of flat water or spring water and drink it 15-20 minutes before the meals, 3-4 times per day for the following 2 months.
- Afterward, continue the treatment only 10 days/per month, until you’ve reached 1 year of treatment.
- As for the tea, add 8 dried and minced tsp. of plant per 0,5 L of cold water and leave it to soak overnight (8-10 hours).
- The next morning filter the tea and place the plant in another 0.5 L of water and bring it to a simmer.
- Let the tea cool down and then mix the two obtained teas. Drink all the tea for one day, in between the meals for the following 40 days.
- If your doctor has prescribed treatment, you can follow this one simultaneously, since it has nothing but benefits to it.
Follow this remedy for half a year nonstop until you get back on your feet. Persevere and heal yourself completely. This is one of the most effective natural remedies for prostatitis.
2. Smallflower Hairy Willowherb, a Remedy for Prostatitis
Smallflower hairy willowherb (Epilobium parviflorum) is one of the best natural remedies for prostatitis. You need to drink 2 cups of this tea one in the morning before breakfast and another 30 minutes before bedtime. The tea goes like this:
- Scald 1 full teaspoon of willowherb in ¼ liters of boiling water.
- Let the herb infuse in the hot water for a few minutes.
- Slip and drink with small sips.
You’ll feel better after the first few cups, but if you wish to cure prostatitis for good we recommend that you undergo this treatment for about 3 months. This way you are 100% sure that your condition is gone for good. This is one of the best natural remedies for prostatitis.
You Can Find Willowherb Here
3. Remedy for Prostatitis with Chamomile
Boil 2 liters of natural high-quality white wine with 2 full teaspoons of chamomile. Slip the concoction and sweeten with honey. Pour the delicious preparation in a glass bottle and have 100 ml in the morning on an empty stomach and the other 100 ml at night (30 minutes before dinner). After this remedy, most men eliminate high quantities of urine, this being the first sign that the remedy is working.
4. Potassium Permanganate Sitz Baths for Prostatitis
A simple remedy in the fight against prostatitis are potassium permanganate sitz baths.
- Make sure you add only a little bit of potassium permanganate so that the water turns slightly a reddish color.
- Take the baths in the evening before bedtime.
- Get in bed quickly after you’ve finished the bath and get cozy and stay as warm as possible.
Wheat bran sitz baths are also amazing for the prostate. Take 7 of these sitz baths for 20-30 minutes. One of the most amazing natural remedies for prostatitis.
5. Herbal Tea Remedy for Prostatitis
A simple way to treat any medical condition is to drink herbal teas, as you might already know. For prostatitis, the most recommended teas are dead-nettle tea (4 cups per day) and spiny cocklebur (Xanthium spinosum). Spiny cocklebur tea goes like this.
Place on the fire 1 cup of water. When it starts to simmer add 1 teaspoon of spiny cocklebur tea and let it boil for 10 minutes. Take it off the fire and cover with a lid for 15 minutes, slip and drink unsweetened. Have 2 cups of spiny cocklebur tea per day. This tea treatment lasts for 18 months, after which you can cut the dose to only 1 cup of spiny cocklebur tea.
Important! Don’t drink alcohol, and don’t eat sour fruits, spicy foods, and fermented dairy products while following this remedy. This is one of the best natural remedies for prostatitis.
6. Propolis Tincture Remedy for Prostatitis
Propolis and propolis tincture are some of the most effective natural remedies for prostatitis, used in so many different conditions also. This is how you use this wonder tincture.
- Have 15 drops of the tincture mixed with honey or sugar, 15 minutes before the 3 main meals of the day.
You Can Find The Ingredients Here
7. Micro Enemas for Prostatitis
Infuse for 30 minutes a teaspoon of chamomile and a teaspoon of sage in 100 ml of hot water. Strainand introduced 80 ml of this tea into the colon. Kept inside until it is absorbed. Do a total of 7-10 procedures per month.
Micro-enemas can also be made using sea buckthorn oil or black poplar buds oils or even with potato juice. For this, wash the potatoes well with hot water and a brush well, but do not peel them. For one enema procedure, use 130-140 ml of potato juice. Alternate the two enemas (one day with juice, the other day with the herbal infusion).
The Best Diet for Prostatitis
In addition to the natural remedies for prostatitis, here are a few diet recommendations to take into consideration.
- Avoid alcohol, the prostate’s #1 enemy
- Do not use any sugar, salt, or spices.
- Pickles, acid citrus, sour milk, sour fruits, and other sour foods are too forbidden.
- Avoid coffee and drinking too many liquids.
- Don’t eat canned foods, salty or smoked.
- Avoid pork and animal fats.
- Your diet should be mainly vegetarian: legumes, veggies, fruits, eggs, milk, pumpkin oil and raw salads.
- Have 1 tsp of high-quality cold-pressed pumpkin seeds oil, 3 times a day between meals; continue for a long period of time.
- Herbal teas for prostatitis: dead nettle, blackthorn, basil and St. John’s wort teas (1 gr of plant per 200 ml of water) are amazing with prostatitis. Use St. John’s wort, chamomile and marigolds for sitz baths as well.
- Pollen, nectar, propolis for chew (3-5 minutes) and even propolis suppositories all work amazing with this condition.
Make sure you stay away from cold and rain and wear comfy, warm shoes. Enjoy a daily dose of physical exercises that help strength the muscles surrounding the prostate and fortify them. However, it is not costly nor difficult to do and it assures you if great results, because this is a consecrated natural treatment for prostatitis, pumpkin seed oil being known to cure enlarged prostate and hormonal activity regulation among other things.
Read Also: 4 Natural Remedies for Prostate Adenomas
It is recommended that you stay warm all the time and avoid sitting down on cold surfaces, such as bus chairs or tram. Take really good care of yourselves and be confident that there there are natural remedies for prostatitis that can actually help you out. Stay healthy, naturally!