If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for polysinusitis, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Polysinusitis is the type of sinusitis that is manifested by the simultaneous inflammation of two or more sinuses. Although most doctors say there is no definite treatment for sinusitis and recommend punctures or surgery, we offer you here a few natural remedies for polysinusitis that you can try before making the decision to go for surgery on the sinuses.
3 Natural Remedies for Polysinusitis
1. Cottage Cheese Remedy for Polysinusitis
Warm cottage cheese compresses applied on the face, over the inflamed sinuses are amongst the best natural remedies for polysinusitis. This is how you do it.
- Heat up ½ kg of fresh organic cottage cheese.
Tip! You can do this by placing the cheese on the inside of a lid over a pot in which with boiling water. This way the cheese warms up from the hot steam. Don’t heat it up too much, make sure your face skin can bear the heat and don’t get burned or anything.
- Place a part of the heated cheese on a cheesecloth or a fabric handkerchief and place the compress on your maxillary sinuses.
- Use the other part of the cheese for compresses on the frontal sinuses.
- Keep the compress on for about 30 minutes, until the cheese starts to slowly dry out.
- Repeat the procedure for the following 4-5 days, always using fresh cheese (throw away the used cheese).
Read Also: 8 Home Remedies for Viral Sinus Infection
2. Clay Poultice, a Polysinusitis Remedy
Apply 40-45° therapeutic clay on your face, over the affected sinuses. Keep the clay on until you get the sensation of cold (5 minutes). Wash off the mud with warm water. 10-15 sessions are recommended preferably in the hot season. While you do this procedure and 2-4 weeks after, avoid high-flow air. Always keep your feet dry and warm and never stay with your hair wet.
3. Traditional Chinese Remedy for Polysinusitis
You need the following essential oils: lavender, sage, chamomile, eucalyptus, and mint. Boil 1 L of water in a pot and when it simmers add 3 drops of each of the essential oils in the water. Then you’re ready to start your inhalations for 2-4 minutes the following 6 days. That’s it!
Juicing for Polysinusitis
In addition to the natural remedies for polysinusitis, juicing is also amazing and shortens the recovery period. Here are the best juices in this case:
- carrot + beets + spinach (cleans the blood)
- grated horseradish + lemon (dissolves mucus)
- carrot + beets + cucumber (eliminates mucus)
- carrot juice (contains vitamin A)
Read Also: 8 Natural Remedies for Sinusitis
We are 100% positive that one or more of these natural remedies for polysinusitis will really help you out in ameliorating the symptoms of sinusitis and in the end healing your sinuses forever.