If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for pemphigus vulgaris, continue reading this article and find out what they are. But first.
Pemphigus vulgaris is an autoimmune disease that is manifested through the apparition of very painful mucous lesions in the:
Chronic blistering is another symptom of pemphigus vulgaris, but a proper diagnosis of this condition needs to be done by a physician. Pemphigus vulgaris is currently classified as an autoimmune condition, but recent findings show that there are no such things as autoimmune conditions, but alarming viral loads that feed off of certain foods that we eat and create these reactions in the body as if the body’s attacking itself. We recommend that you look into Medical Medium for more info about this.
If the doctor allows it, you may try one or two of these natural remedies for pemphigus vulgaris that use only natural ingredients and simple instructions. Let’s get into the remedies!
4 Natural Remedies for Pemphigus Vulgaris
1. St. John’s Wort Oil Remedy for Pemphigus Vulgaris
In order to use this simple remedy, you need to prepare the rattles oil at home. This is how you do it.
- Pour ½ l of sunflower oil in a bottle, after you’ve previously filled it with St. John’s wort flowers.
- Seal the bottle and boil it on bain-marie for 30 minutes.
After it has cooled off, put it in the fridge. Have a tablespoon of St. John’s wort every morning and evening, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner. Keep it in your mouth for 1 minute and then slowly swallow it. In addition, buy Swedish bitter and administer it according to the prospect. Together, these are very effective natural remedies for pemphigus vulgaris.
You Can Find The Ingredients Here:
2. Pemphigus Vulgaris Remedy with Elderflower Infusion
A simple home remedy for pemphigus vulgaris is elderflower infusion. Make the elderflower infusion by adding 2 teaspoons of elderflowers per 1 cup of hot water. Have 2 cups of this miraculous tea every day. Also, make another infusion by adding 40 g of elderflowers per 1 liter of water. Use it to wash your affected areas with it or make cataplasms and put it wherever you have painful lesions with blisters. As simple as it sounds, this is one of the most effective natural remedies for pemphigus vulgaris.
3. Soapwort Remedy for Pemphigus Vulgaris
Although pemphigus vulgaris can take really aggressive forms, there’s one simple plant that can take cure this condition: soapwort. Soapwort (Saponaria officinalis) is nature’s natural detergent that has an extraordinary property to penetrate sink tissues and wash in depth. Use soapwort to make a decoction and use it to wash the pemphigus vulgaris blisters.
- Wash the affected skin with soapwort infusion to and then leave the skin to dry naturally.
- Add 1 teaspoon of soapwort per 1 cup of water to make the decoction.
- Place soapwort tea compresses on the washed skin because this tea helps eliminate toxins.
4. Herbal Remedies for Pemphigus Vulgaris
Internally, to help your liver cleanse you can prepare a mix using equal parts of:
- St. John’s wort tea
- celandine tea
- yarrow tea
Add one large tablespoon of each of the three herbs into 1 L of how water and let the herbs infuse. Have 2-3 cups of this infusion daily, three weeks per month. For a proper 100% natural body detox, you can follow the lemon cure below.
- Keep one lemon in cold water for 2-3 days (make sure you change the water daily).
- Cut the lemon into thin slices and put it to macerate in layers with sugar.
- The lemon and sugar will create a syrup and when the syrup comes out, collect it and use it to sweeten teas and lemonades.
- Boil the lemon parts from the macerate with water and sugar and you will obtain lemon tea.
These are some of the best natural remedies for pemphigus vulgaris you can try at home.
You Can Find The Herbs Here
Best Diet for Pemphigus Vulgaris
In addition to the natural remedies for pemphigus vulgaris above, eat only boiled rice in water with fruits for 1 to or 2 days a week. Choose yellow and orange-colored fruits and the ones dark in color (blackberries, blackcurrants, cranberries, and plums). This simple diet change will help the body cleanse and detoxify.
The natural remedies for pemphigus vulgaris here, have proven their effectiveness for so many patients with this autoimmune condition. You can try them yourself, they come with no contraindications. However, as with any remedy on our website, first, consult with your doctor. Stay healthy, naturally!