Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder, also called the von Recklinghausen disease, after the researcher who has documented it.
Although it is hereditary and there is no cure for it, we have here some natural remedies for neurofibromatosis, but ONLY for the simple phase in which you are confronted with skin pigmentation.
So, make sure you follow these simple natural remedies for neurofibromatosis only if you suffer from a mild form of skin spots also called café au lait spots.
2 Natural Remedies for Neurofibromatosis
1. Apple Vinegar Remedy for Neurofibromatosis
So, in order to alleviate the skin spots caused by neurofibromatosis you’ll need to follow an external treatment as follows:
- Make a mixture of 40% water, 40% apple vinegar and 20% honey;
- Pad the spots on your skin with this solution 2-3 times a day;
- Right before bedtime pad the spots with propolis tincture;
- Then anoint them with Nikeprop ointment (a natural ointment made of propolized black bryony) without massaging.
Also, this natural remedy implies also an internal treatment that goes like this:
- Take 1 teaspoon of pollen 20-30 minutes before breakfast and dinner;
- Have 2 teaspoons of honey mixed with royal jelly;
- Have a mix of 30 drops of propolis tincture and 30 drops of water;
- After each meal have 1-2 teaspoons of propolized honey.
2. Natural Remedy for Neurofibromatosis with Burnt Engine Grease
The next natural remedy for neurofibromatosis also applies for the café au lait spots that have extended on your skin.
This remedy is somewhat more controversial and you might want to ask your doctor before following it.
However, some people claim that their spots have gone away in only 3-4 days after they started the remedy.
- All you need to do is to rub your spots with burnt engine grease, because this is a wonderful vegetal produce.
Yes, you’ve heard me, that thing that you smear the car engine with and you need to clear every once in a while because it gets burnt. You’ll begin to see your spots start to discolor.
However, these days they use chemicals to better the car oils formula, so before you get your hands on the ball of grease, make sure it doesn’t contain any chemicals, but the vegetal component to it.
Also, try it first on a small surface and see if it works for you, before rubbing it to your entire body.
We really hope that you’ll find this remedy really useful and you’ll regain that beautiful skin of yours.
These are the natural remedies for neurofibromatosis that we propose to you and make sure you use them if you found yourself in a mild form of skin pigmentation due to neurofibromatosis, because it won’t work for other symptoms of the disorder.