Neurodermatitis is a skin condition characterized by severe itching and scratching that lead to thick, leathery, brownish skin. In order to prevent this condition to ruin your skin, we recommend a natural remedy for neurodermatitis based on milk whey and natural oils.
This is how it’s done.
1. Spoiled Milk, the Natural Remedy for Neurodermatitis
- Buy twice a week milk from local farmers, place it in a warm spot and let it spoil.
- After 1-2 days, strain the whey and keep it in a jar.
- Use the whey to pad the itchy areas 3 times a day.
At first, you might sense that the itch intensifies, but in week the natural healing process starts. If you place it into the fridge, the whey will start fresh for 3 days. At the same time you can try the simple daily baths using natural oils.
2. Soy Oil, Neurodermatitis Remedy
Soy oil is a great help in neurodermatitis. You can use it as follows:
- Pour 10 ml of soy oil in the warm water (37-38°C).
- After 10 minutes, start massaging the areas that itch so that the natural oils enter your skin and nourish it.
3. Apple Vinegar Remedy for Neurodermatitis
Mix one part apple vinegar with two parts water and pad the affected areas on your skin using a piece of cotton. This natural remedy for neurodermatitis is something we recommend you try if nothing has worked for you so far.
Don’t give up hope and don’t let the condition takeover your well being and happiness. Stay healthy with these natural remedies!