Many of us have at least once suffered from hives especially during our childhoods. Hives is mostly prevalent with young children, who seem to develop some sort of allergic reaction to some foods. If you suffer from hives and modern medicine didn’t help, then perhaps you could try to see how nature can help.
We have here some of the most efficient 8 natural remedies for hives that have been passed from generation to generation mostly by word of mouth.
Let’s see what you can do to treat hives using natural remedies from nature’s garden.
In This Article You Will Find:
8 Natural Remedies for Hives (Urticaria)
1. Remedy for Hives with Quail Eggs
Have you ever tried a quail eggs cure? Well, they are nature’s wonder eggs, without no exaggeration. Besides curing hives, a quail egg cure can also alleviate various other conditions. You could use them as in the table below from Quailfarm.co.uk.
|Age Group||Total No of Quail Eggs||Total No of Days||1st Day||2nd Day||3rd Day||From the 4th Day on|
|3 months – 1 yr.||30||30||1||1||1||1|
In addition, you should take a good look at your diet.
Avoid everything processed like junk food, processed sugars, fried foods. Also, stay away from GMO produce and other inflammatory foods that favor hives.
2. Heartsease Tincture & Infusion Remedy for Hives
When modern-day treatments won’t help, then the heartsease tincture and the concentrated heartsease tea could help out. This is a simple and quick remedy. All you have to do is to pad the tincture topically. Supplement with heartsease infusions.
Heartsease infusion is also amazing for hives. Here is how you can make it:
- Add 1 tbsp. of dried heartsease per 250 ml of hot water.
- Drink 3 cups daily, 10-15 minutes before each meal.
3. Yarrow, Plantain & Common Knotgrass
- Mix together 1 handful of each of these 3 herbs.
- Put them in an enameled pot with 1 l of water and boil them on low heat.
- Continue boiling until the water drops to half.
- Drink 3 this tea times per day, one hour before eating.
This batch is the dose for 1 day. Make fresh tea daily and follow this remedy for at least 3 weeks.
4. Wormwood Tea Hives Treatment
- Scald 1/2 tsp. wormwood into a cup of hot water.
- Leave to infuse and then drink it.
- Continue this daily.
Usually in 2 to 3 days the hives rash will be gone.
5. Milk & Nettle Cure for Hives
Another efficient remedy for hives is with nettle.
- Boil 1 liter with a handful of thoroughly washed fresh nettle.
- Drink the obtained concoction throughout the day.
Continue daily until you see the hives rash is no longer present. It’s important to avoid eating anything pickled foods during this treatment.
6. Home Remedy for Hives w/ Oak Bark
All you have to do is:
- Boil the oak bark in water until the water turns a reddish/scarlet color.
- Let the concoction cool down.
- When it has dropped to a comfortable temperature, bathe in this water.
Some people have witnessed the hives gone by the next morning. This is a very old treatment that modern doctors are no longer aware of.
7. Mint Oil Natural Treatment for Hives
Follow the simple and easy instructions. For this remedy is important that you use organic ingredients so that you get the best results. Prepare a tincture by adding 5 g of essential mint oil into 95 g concentrated alcohol. Rub this mixture on the body.
We do not advise you to use this remedy with children under 1 year of age. The reason is that they have very sensitive skin and in this case is better to consult a herbal doctor. Ask the doctor for a natural remedy for hives, instead of using conventional drugs.
This natural remedy can safely be used for adults. The positive effects are guaranteed due to the healing properties of mint and mint essential oils.
Although most of today’s doctors will simply state that this is a dated therapy and out of use. Autohemotherapy has proven to heal people who suffer from hives more than some modern treatments. According to specialists, 9 shots of your own blood should be enough to see results. Either way, ask an alternative doctor’s advice before going through this procedure.
A Natural Remedy for Chronic Hives
If you suffer from chronic hives, which means that you have it for a longer period of time and it doesn’t seem to go away, try this simple cure with camphorated alcohol.
- Mix camphorated alcohol with a few drops essential mint oil. Use the mix for mild friction the affected areas.
Most of all, have faith that you can too heal from hives, as many others did. We hope the natural remedies for hives here will be inspiring for you. Stay healthy, naturally!