Porphyria is a rare hereditary condition that is blood related and it can start to manifest in childhood by some mild skin disorders after exposure to sunlight.
We have here a home remedy for porphyria that, together with the specialized treatment can work wonders for everyone.
Home Remedy for Porphyria with Fruits & Veggies
- 2 kg carrots,
- 2 kg green sour apples,
- 1 kg of grapefruits,
- 1.5 kg cabbage.
Wash all the fruits and veggies well without peeling them and juice them. You will get around 2 L of fresh juice. This is quantity of juice that you need to drink daily, for the following 6 months. Alongside this remedy for porphyria, you’ll need to consult a doctor and follow the modern treatment for porphyria at the same time.
Diet Recommendations for Porphyria
As for your diet, there are some very important things to take into consideration before putting anything into your mouth.
- You may eat milk and other dairy products except sour cream.
- Milk with noodles, rice, wheat or barley is recommended, as well as yogurt, fresh cheese and unsalted fresh cow cheese.
- Also, you may eat pork or beef (boiled or grilled), lots of fish, simple fried rice or with veggies.
- Noddle chicken or beef soup is also on the list.
- Drink 2 L of linden and St. John’s wort tea daily.
Follow this home remedy for porphyria along the treatment that you’ve got from your doctor, keep up with the diet recommendations for porphyria and you have a better chance of healing completely!