Lumbago is a wide-spread back suffering caused by incorrect body posture. Nowadays, a great deal of people suffer from severe back pain due to incorrect body position which affects the backbone and the muscles in that area. Unfortunately, conditions such as lumbago are wide spread along young persons too. This is why we need to take greater care of our back and prevent all the excruciating back pains from putting an end to our well being.
Vinegar Rub, a Home Remedy for Lumbago
This simple home remedy for lumbago is based on a simple massage and friction of the back area and some very effective vinegar compresses as well.
- Turn the suffering on his left side on the bed and start rubbing gently and rapidly his back, starting from his left shoulder and going down towards his hip.
- Use a wipe soaked in a simple solution of vinegar and water (in equal parts).
- Moist the wipe towel as many times as necessary, then rub the back area, starting with the neck and going down on the backbone.
- Then go again from the shoulder towards the thigh.
- Afterwards turn the suffering on his back and cover him/her in a clean sheet or blanket.
- After one hour has passed, repeat the rubbing, this time warm up the solution a little bit and then use it.
Instead of rubbing the back area, you can also apply water and vinegar compresses. Change the compresses every 3 hours.
How to Prepare this Natural Remedy
Lay a large piece of cellophane on the bed and place the quilt folded in two. Make the compress using a large bed sheet folded in 4, so that it reaches the entire back area of the suffering. Soak the sheet in a little bit of warm water and vinegar solution, and then place the sheet over the quilt. Lay down on the moist compress and cover yourself with a warm blanket.
This is a simple home remedy for lumbago, perhaps the simplest way to treat the pains caused by this condition. Sometimes simple tricks, handy ingredients and a bit of faith is all you need for healing completely from back pain and get back your good health.