If you are looking for a simple home remedy for dandruff, you’ve found not only one but three plant based remedies that will help you get rid of the unaesthetic dandruff.
If you have a lot of dandruff you really need to take a greater care when you wash and rinse your hair, this is why our first home remedy for dandruff needs to be done when rinsing your hair.
In This Article You Will Find:
Honey, the Home Remedy for Dandruff
ACV & Honey Remedy for Dandruff
Add a tablespoon of apple vinegar along with honey in the water when you rinse your hair and make sure you don’t change your shampoo. Also, wash your hair as rarely as possible, recommended once a week. If you have really dry hair, this will not be a burden to you at all.
- After 4-5 washes with apple vinegar and honey added to the rinsing water you’ll notice that the dandruff is gone.
Of you can try the honey and lime rub for dandruff.
Read More: 10 Best Dandruff Home Remedies
Lime & Honey Treatment for Dandruff
Another simple home remedy for dandruff that you will find useful goes like this.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar or the juice from one lemon, 2 tablespoons of distilled water and 2 tablespoons natural olive oil.
- Use it to mildly massage the scalp for 20 minutes.
- After the massage use an organic (chemicals free) shampoo to wash your hair.
- Before you shampoo your hair, rinse it with warm water.
As far as we know, dandruff can be related to your diet and can have a deeper cause to it, so it is advisable that you really check your diet habits and read more about what foods nourish your skin and hair and which ones do more damage than good. We leave you with these simple home remedies for dandruff and with all our positive thoughts.