Looking for a home remedy for cavernous hemangioma? Continue reading and discover a couple of amazing herbal remedies for cavernous hemangioma that actually work.
Cavernous hemangioma is a benign blood vessel tumor. It can occur in the earliest stages of life. It is also referred to as cavernous angiomas or cavernoma. According to recent studies, 30% of cavernous hemangiomas develop in babies in the first hours after being born. The other 70% develop in infants’ first days or weeks of life.
A hemangioma is considered the most frequent benign tumor in children.
They can develop on the surface of the skin or on internal organs. In the majority of the cases, they have little to no pathological importance. Cavernous hemangiomas are located in the deep dermis. Most often they are located in the face and neck areas. A hemangioma can occasionally become troublesome when is located in a structure that plays a vital role in the body. Or when it becomes ulcerated, necrotized, or starts bleeding. Before we jump to the home remedy for cavernous hemangioma, let’s see the most common causes of this condition.
Cavernous Hemangioma Causes
1. Hormonal Imbalance
The exact cause of cavernous hemangiomas is unknown. Specialists consider that hormonal imbalances, especially estrogens may play a key role. Apparently, estrogens stimulate abnormal endothelial proliferation. Perhaps this is why hemangiomas are more prone to occur in baby girls.
2. Childbirth Complications
Hemangiomas don’t have a hereditary component. They appear spontaneously, due to some changes during gestation or postpartum. Most cavernous hemangiomas go away on their own in time. Given they don’t impose a major health threat, surgical removal is not necessary. In some cases, after they are reabsorbed in the body, the raspberry coloration remains on the skin. If you’re looking for a more natural approach to treating cavernous hemangiomas, there are ways. We want to share here a complete home remedy for cavernous hemangioma that you may want to see. Let’s begin!
Home Remedy for Cavernous Hemangioma
The leaves of ribwort plantain (Plantago lanceolata) are one of the best home remedies for cavernous hemangioma. Here is how to make it at home. For this remedy, you need fresh ribwort plantain leaves, that you can keep in the fridge. But before using, prepare concentrated greater celandine tea (Chelidonium majus). Make the tea by scalding 1 tsp of plant in 100 ml of hot water. Thoroughly wash the hemangioma with this tea.
Then take one plantain leaf out of the fridge and use a rolling pin to crush it slightly, so that the juices come out. Apply the crushed plantain leaf over the cavernous hemangioma. Secure the leaf in place by covering it with a piece of gauze and a bandage. Repeat the procedure 4 times daily, until the hemangioma has healed completely. If you don’t have fresh ribwort leaves at your disposal, you can try another remedy.
Marigold Home Remedy for Cavernous Hemangioma
This home remedy for cavernous hemangioma is just as simple as the first one but instead uses fresh marigold juice.
- Grab a handful of fresh marigold leaves and flowers and mince them using a food processor or a slow juicer.
- Store the juice in an amber bottle in the fridge.
- Use this miraculous juice to anoint the hemangioma several times a day.
- You can use apply the juice overnight.
- Then bandage the area with a piece of medicinal gauze.
The natural marigold salve is also amazing! Double the efficiency of this remedy by drinking 3 cups of marigold tea every day (1 tsp/1 cup of water).
The home remedy for cavernous hemangioma presented in this article has been successfully used by people for ages. It has traveled by word of mouth and we have gathered them here so that they are never lost, and we share it with the world. Hope you’ve discovered some useful home remedies for cavernous hemangioma that you will successfully try at home. Never lose hope that your baby can heal. Much health to you!
I have Cavernous Hemangioma’s in multiple places. They are called ‘cavernous’ because they are inside the body. You can’t put a poultice on a tumor behind the eye, inside the sinuses, on the roof of the mouth, inside the nose, in the liver, spleen etc. I think you may be referring to Port Wine Stains that are on the skin and are visible. I’m 66 and have had 32 surgeries since age 4 to remove Cavernous Hemangiomas.
Hello Vicky! Thank you for your input, this is of great help. In the article, I was referring to surface hemangiomas, which are also called capillary hemangiomas or strawberry hemangiomas, the ones that form on the surface of the skin. Much health to you! ??