Looking for a powerful herbal remedy for pulmonary embolism? Learn how to use plants for pulmonary embolism at home.
A pulmonary embolism is a blood clot that blocks and stops blood flow to an artery in the lung, usually formed in a deep vein in the leg. This is a serious condition, so please seek the advice of a specialist for diagnosis and treatment. We have here a very effective herbal remedy for pulmonary embolism, with many positive results for those suffering from this condition. For this natural treatment, you need a wide array of medicinal herbs with very high healing powers, as you will see. Let’s get to it.
Herbal Remedy for Pulmonary Embolism
Combine the following dried herbs, roots, berries, and tree barks in the mentioned quantities:
- rose hips (Rosa canina) – 2 heaped tsp
- blackcurrants (Ribes nigrum) – 2 heaped tsp
- spiny cocklebur (Xanthium spinosum) – 2 heaped tsp
- sea buckthorn berries (Hippophae rhamnoides) – 1 heaped tsp
- yellow sweet clover (Melilotus officinalis) – 1 heaped tsp
- horse chestnut bark (Aesculus hippocastanum) – 1 heaped tsp
- willow bark (Salix alba) – 1 heaped tsp
- common knotgrass (Polygonum aviculare) – 1 heaped tsp
- arnica (Arnica montana) – 1 heaped tsp
- rowan berries (Sorbus aucuparia) – 1 heaped tsp
- hawthorn berries (Crataegus monogyna) – 1 heaped tsp
- chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) – 1 heaped tsp
- marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) – 1 heaped tsp
- comfrey (Symphytum officinale) – 1 heaped tsp
- lady’s glove (Digitalis purpurea) – 1 heaped tsp
- motherwort (Leonorus cardiaca) – 1 heaped tsp
- nettle leaves (Urtica dioica) – 1 heaped tsp
- wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum) – 1 heaped tsp
- burdock root (Arctium lappa) – 1 heaped tsp
- horsetail (Equisetum arvense) – 1 heaped tsp
- birch leaves (Betula pendula) – 1 heaped tsp
- valerian root (Valeriana officinalis) – 1 heaped tsp
- shepherd’s purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris) – 1 heaped tsp
Grind each individual plant/berry/bark very well using an electric coffee grinder, and combine them together. Steep a teaspoon of this powerful herbal blend in 200 ml of boiling water for two minutes. Strain through several layers of cheesecloth to remove all the plant material. Drink two cups a day, one in the morning and the other in the evening, after meals. You can find most of the herbs in the list here on our Supplements Page with a simple search.
Important! Do not interrupt the treatment prescribed by your doctor for pulmonary embolism while following this herbal remedy, as this tea is compatible with any allopathic treatment.
Diet Recommendations for Pulmonary Embolism
According to the Medical Medium, when there is a pathogen or toxin in the blood, white blood cells target these pathogens and start to consume them. But if the pathogen or chemical invaders are not completely consumed, more immune cells will join in and cluster around these invaders, forming tiny clots that can block small blood vessels. Thus, alongside this powerful herbal remedy for pulmonary embolism, diet is key.
- Reduce to a minimum or, ideally, cut out all animal fats, dairy, eggs, meat, and salt. Instead have only small portions of fish or seafood, steamed or baked (not fried).
- Reduce all fats to a minimum, including healthy fats such as olive oil, avocado, and nuts.
- Eat plenty of raw fresh fruits and vegetables, and hydrate massively (water, coconut water, herbal teas).
- Avoid poisons such as toxic heavy metals, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, DDT, radiation, petrochemicals, fragrances, pharmaceuticals, solvents, cosmetics, cleaning products, etc.
This diet and recommendations will help you reduce the amount of fats in your bloodstream, and thus fluidize the blood and reduce the viral load in the body, which are the two main conditions that lead to blood clots. If you suffer from diabetes, please consult a specialist before drastically changing your diet.
Read Also: 9 Herbs That Dissolve Blood Clots Naturally
If you’ve enjoyed learning about this effective herbal remedy for pulmonary embolism alongside these diet tips, please share this article. This way, we can help more people learn how to use plants to prevent and heal from pulmonary embolism. Stay healthy, naturally!
Share on Pinterest ❤️