Even in most cases this condition is cured with the help of surgery, we advise you to try a Dupuytren’s contracture home remedy before doing anything too radical about it.
Also, it is recommended that you consult with your doctor first.
Herbal Treatment for Dupuytren’s Contracture
So, the first Dupuytren’s contracture home remedy that we are going to present to you is a long term treatment that requires perseverance and willpower.
This is a six months long treatment based on a simple herbal tea.
- All you need to do is to have 3 cups of nettle per day for 6 months in total.
- This home remedy doesn’t interfere with other drug treatments and it doesn’t have any side effects.
- Also, make sure that you continue it until the swelling goes away and your finger gets back its mobility.
The Home Remedy for Dupuytren’s Contracture
An ancient Dupuytren’s contracture home remedy is based on copper sheets and cotton gauze.
What you need to do is to acquire 2 pieces of copper sheet, 7×7 cm in length.
- Heat up the copper sheets over the stove until they are extremely hot.
- Get two cotton or hemp gauze pieces and wrap them 3-4 times around the two copper sheets.
- Make sure that the copper sheets are fully covered up.
- Use pliers so that you don’t get burned.
- Keep the sheets in between your palms pressing them gently.
- While the gauze cools down, unwrap one or two folds off.
- Continue to press the copper sheets between your palms.
- When the copper has cooled down, now you can hold them between your hands without any wrap around them.
- Continue until the copper has cooled off completely.
It is important that you do this procedure once a day in the evening, when you’ve finished all that you had to do and you are ready to relax.
- In 7-10 days the muscles in the palms should return to their normal state.
Buy All You Need for The Remedy Here:
This Dupuytren’s contracture home remedy works even better if you massage each of your hands using the tips of your fingers after the procedure is done. And most importantly, make sure you don’t get burned from the hot copper sheets. Stay healthy, naturally!