Looking for a high cholesterol treatment? Continue reading.
High cholesterol still seems to be one of this century’s health issues and people around the world experience hard times keeping their cholesterol levels in the optimum range of values.
What Causes High Cholesterol?
High cholesterol levels may be the result of a sluggish spleen, liver, gallbladder and even poor pancreas functioning. It can also be due by stress, tiredness, a bad diet and an hectic eating.
The best way to start a natural treatment for high cholesterol is to focus on your diet.
- Avoid fried and avoid fats and fatty foods.
- Avoid food additives and preservatives, smoking (both passive and active), ready meals from supermarkets, sugars and sweets for at least 3-4 weeks.
If you can give some of these foods up for good, even better!
Food that Lower Cholesterol Naturally
- Veggie broths and natural sour soups.
- Lots of salads made with tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onion, boiled potatoes with yogurt topping instead of oil.
- A maximum 300 gr of meat per week, mostly fish, beef or chicken, boiled only.
- Steamed veggies as a side dish to meat.
- Boil 30 beans, peel them and eat them 30 minutes before lunch. Continue this for 30 day.
- Have 2 cups of this heath speedwell infusion (1 tsp/cup) daily.
We have scattered books and the web and brought to you some wonderful natural treatments for high cholesterol that will definitely help in addition to a few dietary and lifestyle changes.
In This Article You Will Find:
12 Natural Treatments for High Cholesterol
1. Garlic Remedy for High Cholesterol
- You’ll need to fix a garlic tincture after this old recipe: finely chop 200 g or garlic and place them to in a bottle to soak in 750 ml of distilled wine (max 35% alcohol) for about two weeks.
- Make sure you close the bottle tight so no air comes out.
- Also, place the bottle in a warm place and shake it once every day.
- After the two weeks have passed, filter the content of the bottle and have 15 drops of garlic tincture diluted in half a cup of water every morning right before breakfast time.
- Besides a low animal fat diet and no fatty meat, the garlic tincture cure will definitely hand you a helping hand in overcoming this annoying and dangerous condition.
2. Walnut Oil Lowers Cholesterol Naturally
Let’s start with the walnut oil remedy.
- All you need to do is to take 2 tablespoons of walnut cold pressed oil in the morning on an empty stomach for 10 days in a row, starting with the first day of the month.
- After the 10 days, have a pause until the end of the month and start again with another 10 days of treatment.
- Repeat the treatment 5 times and you’ll see how the wonderful properties of the natural unsaturated fats help rebalance the cholesterol levels in the body.
3. High Cholesterol Remedy with Lemon Juice
- Cut 1 lemon in half.
- Juice one half in a cup and the other one cut it into fine pieces.
- Boil it on low heat in 250 ml of water, in which you add 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Continue boiling until the peel starts to soften.
- Strain the content and mix it well with the juice from the half of lemon.
Split the quantity into two. Have one in the morning, 1 hour before breakfast and the other one before lunch.
Continue this natural remedy until your cholesterol levels have normalized. Also, take daily 1 hour-long walks of 30 minutes on the bike.
4. Carrot Juice Treatment for High Cholesterol
Another amazing natural treatment for high cholesterol is the carrot juice based remedy. How to do it? Simple!
- Drink every day ½ liters of fresh carrot juice divided into two cups of 250 ml.
You’ll need to drink one cup early in the morning, after waking up and the other before bedtime in the evening. Together with a fast food free diet, this natural remedy will work wonders for your overall health state.
5. High Cholesterol Treatment with Whey
What you’ll need is to follow a natural whey diet that implies drinking 2-3 cups of whey per day for a month’s period of time. Not only that the cholesterol levels will drop, but you will also feel the vivacity and joy of life once again.
Why? For those who didn’t know this, whey is one of the most efficient natural treatment for high cholesterol. The reason is that it favors the increase in body mass at the expense of the fat tissue in the skin. Use organic whey if possible.
6. Rosemary Wine Recipe for High Cholesterol
If you have high cholesterol levels, 2 shots of rosemary wine will do! Prepare the rosemary wine yourself as follows:
- Put 40 gr of rosemary flowers in 1 L of red wine.
- Leave the ingredients to macerate for 4 days.
Now the remedy is ready to use. Follow this simple natural treatment for high cholesterol for 20 days.
7. Marigold & St. John’s wort Teas for Cholesterol
During the day, the best tea for high cholesterol is a mix of marigold and St. John’s wort. Mix equal parts of the two plants. Add 1 tsp. of this mix in 500 ml of hot water. Sweeten the tea with honey and drink it throughout the day. This tea is a great replacement for soda drinks (which you should exclude completely from your diet).
Read More: A Natural Remedy for High Cholesterol
8. High Cholesterol Treatment with Mustard Seeds
Have 1 tsp. of mustard seeds 30 minutes before the main meals, three times per day. Swallow the mustard seeds with a little bit of water, without chewing on them. The treatment lasts for 3-4 months. Mustard seeds help in case of constipation as well. You can replace them with wheat grains.
9. Common Centaury Cure for High Cholesterol
Perhaps one of the best bile stimulating teas is the common centaury tea prepared as follows. Add 1 tsp. of dried plant per 300 ml of boiling water. Leave it to infuse and split into 2 portions. Drink 1 portion in the morning and the other in the evening sip by sip. Drink this tea 30 minutes before mealtime.
Or you can use another amazing tea.
Popularly known as milk thistle, cardus marianus contains silymarin, a natural internal organs decongestants. Prepare and drink it just as the common centaury one.
10. Artichoke Treatment for Cholesterol
Check your cholesterol analysis and then start the artichoke cure. You can find this produce grated in naturist shops. Add 1 tsp. of artichoke in 250 ml of boiled water and drink it first thing in the morning. Follow this 1 month cure and then run some tests again. You will be amazed by the results!
11. Hawthorn Tea High Cholesterol Remedy
Prepare this miraculous tea by using one teaspoon of dried hawthorn leaves and flowers for one mug of boiling water. Have one sole cup of this tea and drink it throughout the day. A whole cure with hawthorn tea lasts for 3 weeks’ time and you can do it again after a week of pause.
12. High Cholesterol Treatment with Lettuce Tincture
Add 300-400 green medium-sized lettuce leaves into 500 ml of refined grains alcohol (50°). Leave 7 days to soak, shaking every once in a while. Filter the tincture and have 30 drops, three times per day with heath speedwell or ribwort plantain tea.
Hopefully you’ll find on MyNaturalTreatment.com a great remedy that will help stabilize your cholesterol diet and help you lead a happy life again. Do not forget, no matter the condition, there is always a natural medicine from nature’s garden for you!