Looking for home remedies for skin moles? Keep reading.
Skin moles or skin tags are in most cases unpleasant and undesired, unless you have them right above the lip, which turns them into a beauty spot.
And that’s something you should probably keep for beauty’s sake.
As for the rest, we have some amazing remedies for skin moles that will help you get rid of them safely and for good. Let’s start!
In This Article You Will Find:
12 Natural Remedies for Skin Moles
1. Swedish Bitter, #1 Remedy of Skin Moles
- After bath, apply a small cotton pad soaked in Swedish Bitter directly on the skin mole.
- Secure it in place with a bandage and leave it stay on for the next 4-5 days.
- Afterwards, wash the area well and repeat. In a month or so, the mole will fall off.
There is another way to use Swedish bitter to treat skin moles, as follows.
- Pad the mole with Swedish bitter daily and then apply cabbage leaves after you’ve washed them well with warm water.
- Crush the leaves with the roller and then use some sterile gauze to fix them over the mole for the entire day.
In about 3 weeks of treatment, the painful skin mole will fall off. The best cabbage leaves are the ones that cover it on the outside, and of course, fresh ones.
2. Copper Sheet, a Sure Cure for Skin Tags
For this simple remedy you will need a 0,3-0,5 thick copper sheet, big enough to cover the skin tag entirely.
- First you need to heat up the sheet over fire until it turns red. You could use a pair of pliers and a stove flame.
- Wash the copper sheet with medicinal alcohol then soak it in a saturated salt liquid solution.
- Now you’re ready to secure the copper sheet over the skin mole with a bandage.
3. Greater Celandine Cure for Skin Moles
- Wash the moles with water and soap, then clean it dry.
- Put some greater celandine juice over the moles directly from the plant.
The plant has a powerful juice inside that you can obtain when you break it.
- Repeat twice a day, in the morning and in the night before bedtime, and three times per day in the weekends.
You need to follow this natural remedy for 7-10 days, closely monitoring the involution of the moles until complete disappearance. If you don’t have fresh celandine anywhere near you, you can use an alcohol macerate made with this plant.
- Soak dried celandine in 38-40° alcohol for 8-10 days.
- Apply the solution on the mold daily.
4. Castor Oil, the Natural Remedy for Skin Moles
Massage the skin moles with castor oil, twice a day, in the morning and in the evening with soft moves, without any rash. If your mole/s are bigger than normal, they will reduce in size until they disappear completely.
- If your moles are elevated from the skin and a bit reddish, mix the castor oil with sodium bicarbonate and massage them twice a day.
In the first two days you might experience a slight pain, which will disappear. You’ll see that the area around the moles will get a bit red, but this is a sign that the blood flow has intensified in the area. Make sure you don’t hurt the moles while doing the massages. You’ll need a lot of patience for the moles to go away completely.
- The smaller ones will take 2 weeks to heal, while the bigger ones need more time.
5. Propolis Treatment for Tags
Apply a piece if organic raw propolis in a 1-2 mm thick layer over the mole so it covers it completely. Use a piece of bandage to fix it in place. Keep the propolis remedy on until the mole falls off.
6. Smoke Ash Cure
This old remedy is pretty simple especially if you are a smoker. Apply regularly the ash from a cigar on the mole. The mole will heal in no time.
7. White Beans Remedy for Moles
Keep the first water in which you’ve boiled white beans, cool it down and store it in the fridge. Pad the moles or tags with this water several times per day.
8. Horsetail Decoction
Apply horsetail decoction poultices every day and night until the skin mole is gone completely.
9. Common Houseleek Remedy for Skin Tags
Use freshly squeezed common houseleek (Sempervivum tectorum) juice to apply on the mole daily.
Natural Remedy for Dehydrated Skin
Natural Treatment for Aging Skin
Home Remedy for Skin Firming
3 Natural Remedies for Irritated Skin Moles
1. Ribwort Plantain Skin Treatment
If you get an inflamed skin mole it’s best to see a doctor and follow their qualified recommendations. However, if you want to use the might power of nature’s pharmacy at the same time, what we recommend is a simple ribwort plantain poultice. This is how you prepare it.
- You’ll need freshly picked ribwort plantain leaves, chop them and apply directly on the skin mole as poultice.
- Replace with fresh leaves every few hours and continue doing this until the inflammation starts to reduce.
In the end, the irritated or inflamed skin moles will reduce in size and be gone in a few days of treatment.
2. Aloe Tincture Remedy for Moles
Besides ribwort plantain, Aloe Vera tincture is also amazing if your skin moles are already wounded and hurt.
- Pad the area 4-5 times per day with Aloe Vera tincture that you can find in naturist drug stores.
- For this, it’s recommended that you use cotton swabs.
- When you want to leave the house, protect the wound with sterile pledges.
- When you are at home, leave the wound uncovered so the air can reach it.
The complete recovery requires around 2-3 weeks and if you are careful and persevere, you will be left with no scars or traces of it.
3. Herbal Balm for Irritated Skin Moles
This third natural remedy for irritated moles is also great with skin tags, varicose ulcers, and even hard to heal wounds.
- Combine equal parts of birthwort and thuja tincture and pad the mole area 2-3 times per day with it.
Besides, use a natural herbal balm to anoint the area.
- Make a regular balm with equal parts of birthwort, thuja, greater celandine and common comfrey. Apply it 3 times per day in a thin layer.
Use the tincture and the balm alternatively, one day use the tincture and the other day the balm. Continue until the irritated skin mole is gone for good.