For those who know little about parsley, we got to say that it is a wonder plant. Parsley contains a great amount of Vitamin C, helping digestion. It acts as a natural disinfectant of the digestive tract. Moreover, parsley is a natural regulator of the endocrine glands and their activity in the body.
It acts as a natural remedy against hypothyroidism, as well as a stimulus for the pancreatic activity in the body. The best way to use parsley for all the conditions mentioned above and many more others is to make a fresh parsley salad. This is how you make the miraculous parsley salad.
Natural Treatment with Parsley for Energy
- Take three bunches of parsley, wash them thoroughly in multiple waters.
- Chop them as finely as you can.
- Put them in a bowl, add a bit of lemon juice, a bit of olive oil, and salt.
If you don’t like the taste of parsley that much you may add a thinly chopped tomato and 2-3 smashed garlic cloves.
- Eat 1-2 of these salads a day for 3 to 6 weeks.
- If possible, buy fresh organic parsley; leafy greens tend to store a lot of pesticides.
You’ll feel revived and full of life. And of course, you’ll see your digestive conditions gone for good. In order to always have fresh natural parsley at your disposal, we advise you to grow it yourself in a jardiniere and make sure to take care of it to grow beautifully and in the end help you out.
Don’t worry, parsley is an easily adaptable plant and you won’t have a hard time growing it. Hope you’ve found our salad recipe useful and now know why parsley is a natural treatment for 1000 conditions.