The novel Coronavirus or COVID-19 is a public health emergency.
Doctors and scientists are yet to find a sure treatment for the coronavirus COVID-19, however there seems to be an effective treatment.
That is hydroxychloroquine (anti-malaria medicine) and azithromycin (an antibiotic) with zinc sulfate.
While the coronavirus infection has spread quickly all over the world, there is NO need to panic!
To prevent coronavirus infection, authorities recommend that we stay away from crowded places, wear a face mark and avoid flying abroad, especially to places or countries infected by the COVID-19.
But the best COVID-19 prevention comes from inside out.
The first thing we need to consider to prevent the coronavirus COVID-19 infection is to strengthen our body’s defense mechanism against the coronavirus.
Here are the best natural ways to protect yourself from coronavirus infection. Spreading the word will help more people prevent a coronavirus infection.
Read Also: Make Your Own 100% Natural Hand Sanitizer
In This Article You Will Find:
Prevent Coronavirus COVID-19 Infection – 3 Natural Ways
1. An Alkaline Diet
The coronavirus, while very contagious, is more likely to infect people who have a low immune system. A week immune system is due to underlying conditions, other viral/bacterial loads, a poor diet and stress.
Healthy foods should be our first go-to prevention against coronavirus.
Modern diet is mostly acidic: sodas, sugars, meat, animal products, coffee alcohol, chemical-loaded and processed foods, create the perfect environment for viruses to develop and thrive. An alkaline diet creates no place for viruses and bacteria to reproduce and boosts our immune system.
Alkaline Foods List
These are not only find alkaline foods, but also the most healing foods that are very powerful against viruses and bacteria.
Buy as much locally, seasonal and organic as possible.
- Fresh water
- Celery juice – drink 6 oz/450 ml first thing in the morning.
- Fresh fruits: bananas, grapes, wild blueberries and all the other berries, papaya, red skin apple, pears, dates, figs, oranges, watermelon, pineapple, pomegranates, cantaloupe, cherries, mango, peaches, plums etc.
- Leafy greens: spinach, lettuce, kale, sprouts, dandelion etc.
- Fresh veggies & legumes: asparagus, cucumber, green beans, sweet potatoes, onions, cauliflower, broccoli, red cabbage, avocado, carrots, olives, mushrooms, bell peppers, cherry & plum tomatoes, zucchini, squash, okra etc.
- Beans: garbanzo beans.
- Grains: spelt, rye, amaranth, wild rice, quinoa, kamut, telf.
- Nuts & seeds: sesame seeds, tahini, walnuts, Brazil nuts, hemp seeds.
- Fresh juices: apples, oranges, cucumbers, asparagus, melons, pears, celery, cilantro, parsley, dandelion, spinach, kale, radish greens, and coconut water.
- Oils: coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil.
- Teas: chamomile, burdock root, fennel, ginger, raspberry, anise, elderberry.
- Spices: turmeric, ginger, cilantro, thyme, oregano, parsley, garlic, cayenne pepper, habanero, sea salt, seaweed (wakame, dulse, arame, nori, hijiki), basil, cloves, tarragon, sage etc.
- Raw honey, date sugar, 100% agave nectar.
Read Also: 10 Best Natural Sources of Zinc
Alkaline & Healing Foods Books:
2. Fresh Air & Exercise
In addition to fresh, natural, healing foods, we need fresh water, air and movement. Did you know that regular physical exercise is amongst the best immune system boosters? Yes.
Hydrate well with fresh water, or fruit water and fresh juices.
Go out in nature, forests are high-vibrational and healing places. Also, you get plenty of fresh air and movement at the same time.
3. Natural Supplements for Immunity
When we’re following a healthy lifestyle, the body and the mind detoxifies naturally. We are stronger in face of disease. In addition to eating alkaline foods, we can support our body with natural supplements.
- Echinacea – 1 tsp of Echinacea powder on an empty stomach, 3 times per day / 2-3 weeks.
- Rose Hip & Sea Buckthorn Powder – Mix a 1:1 ratio and take 1 tsp before each meal / 2-4 weeks.
- Elderberry Tincture – 1-2 tbsp / day with some water – maximum daily dosage is 6 tsp. Is elderberry dangerous for COVID-19? Actually it is not, and you can read a full article here on this subject.
- Hot Basil Tea – 1-2 tsp basil / cup of water; infuse for 15 minutes, covered; drink hot.
- Propolis & Honey – mix 3 tsp propolis tincture with 3 tbsp organic honey and have it throughout the day. Propolis is a known home remedy for malaria too.
- Royal Jelly & Honey – 3 tbsp of honey mixed with 2% royal jelly / 1-3 months.
- Walnuts Honey – mix 1 cup ground walnuts with 300 g honey, 1 handful of raisins and 1 handful dried apricots; take 1 tbsp 3 times/day before meals.
- Zinc Sulfate – Is a mighty mineral for the immune system, with great results in reducing mortality in patients with severe pneumonia; does not interfere with antibiotic treatments. It can be found in electrolytes drinks for rapid hydration.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D supplementation can reduce by 12% the risk of contracting an acute respiratory tract infection (both vital and bacterial) and up to 70% in patients with profound Vitamin D deficiency, which is almost all people in the world. The best and simple way to “take” Vitamin D is to have sunbaths.
Other Natural Immune Boosters: hibiscus flowers, ginseng root, astragalus, marjoram, mint, essential grapefruit oil, apple, cat’s claw, noni, reishi, maitake, shiitake, cordyceps, chaga etc.
Buy Natural Supplements for Immunity Here:
The Vibration You Put Out Can Protect You from COVID-19
Information is good as long as it’s empowering. When it makes us more fearful, it’s simple fear tactics.
The reason is that when we have a positive mindset, we attract positive outcomes, but when we dwell in fear, we invite fear in. And fear is the most destructive vibration for our immune system. Period.
Check with yourself regularly to see what you give your energy to.
What do you buy into?
Did the news about the coronavirus made you more fearful and scared? Do you think that you might get infected? Do you think you need protection? Stop dwelling in this fear energy. Don’t give your vital energy to fear. This way you will create more fear.
Fear creates and attracts fear.
Shift your vibration to a positive and loving one.
Positive thinking will not only benefit you, but also those around you, and eventually, the whole world. It’s the same with fearful thinking. Focus on the positive, have gratitude and always look at the bigger picture.
The coronavirus epidemic comes with a spiritual lesson for us all.
In a world of so much separation and judgement, when love cannot bring us together, fear will. In this case, brought the world together for the sake of humanity. We are all in this together now, no one is alone!
Beyond race, nationality and social status, we’re all human first!
Send your love and understanding towards all your fellow men suffering out there. This is what the world needs now, and this is what each and everyone of us needs. Let’s spread love, kindness and positive vibes. ❤️