Stroke or cerebrovascular accident (CVA) is the result of an imbalance in the blood supply to the brain, often times caused by either ischemia (lack of blood flow) or hemorrhage.
In order to prevent it from happening, we have here a natural treatment for stroke that can help many stay away from this medical condition.
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Natural Treatments for Stroke
1. Ancient Chinese Treatment for Stroke
This ancient natural treatment is amazing for blood vessels cleanse from lime scale deposits and it helps prevent stroke and sclerosis.
- Grind 350 gr of garlic and put them in a glass bottle.
- Pour 200 ml 90° alcohol and seal the bottle with a cork stopper.
- Leave the garlic to macerate in the alcohol for the next 10 days.
- Then slip the liquid through a gauze and leave it for another 3 days in the bottle to clear up.
- Use the garlic macerate as drops.
1.First day take 1 drop in the morning, 2 drops in the afternoon and 3 drops in the evening, in 50 ml of milk, 30 minutes before the meals.
2. Second day take 4 drops in the morning, 5 drops in the afternoon, and 6 in the evening.
3. Third day have 7 drops in the morning, 8 in the evening and 9 in the evening.
4. Fourth day take 10 drops in the morning, 11 in the afternoon and 12 in the evening.
5. Fifth day have 13 drops in the morning, 14 in the afternoon and 15 in the evening.
6. Sixth day decrease the dosage with 1 drop as follows: take 15 drops in the morning, 14 in the afternoon and 13 in the evening.
Continue to decrease the dosage like this until you reach day 10, when you’ll take only 1 drop in the evening.
7. In 11th day take 25 drops in the morning in the morning, afternoon and evening.
8. In 12th and 16th day resume the treatment in the same way: 1 drop in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 3 in the evening and continue until your evening dosage is 15 drops.
9. Start to decrease the dosage starting with day 17, starting with 15 drops in the morning, until day 21, when you take 1 drop in the evening.
10. Day 22 take 25 drops three times per day.
Resume the treatment in day 23, starting again with 1 drop in the morning and increasing the dosage until you take 15 drops in day 27.
Decease the dosage again starting with day 28 (starting with 15 drops) until you get to 1 drop. Resume this 28 days stroke treatment 5 years later.
3. Homemade Wine, a Natural Cure for Stroke
This cure is amazing for bettering the blood flow through the body. This is an amazing natural treatment for someone who’s had a stroke and needs to recover from it.
- You’ll need 2 L high-quality 100% natural white wine, 100 gr of ground mistletoe, 200 ml onion juice, 200 gr crushed garlic and 200 gr of honey.
- Add all the ingredients in a 3-5 L glass jar to macerate together in direct sunlight or at room temperature for the next 14 days.
- Stir daily with a wooden spoon. Slip the macerate through a gauze, and store it in small dark bottles in the fridge.
- Have 50 ml daily, twice a day, 30 minutes before breakfast and supper, until you are completely healed.
After 15 days you’ll see the first results. Medical gymnastics is also recommended while on this cure.
3. Natural Remedy for Stroke with Mistletoe
Mistletoe is known for its amazing properties to regulate the cardiac and circulatory functions of the body and it’s the best cure for best hypotensive patients and hypertensive at the same time. There’s no synthetic drug that has reached this performance until the present moment. At the same time, mistletoe purifies and thins out the blood, regulates the blood flow, being one of the best natural remedies for atherosclerosis.
The best mistletoe for this natural remedy is oak grown one.
Use only the leaves and strains from the plant. The best time for picking mistletoe is between the 1st of October and 15th of December or between the 1st of March and 30th of April.
- Cut the leaves and strains into small pieces and dry them in shade.
- Once dried, keep them in paper or gauze bags in dry places or in the dark.
The mistletoe cure is a 6 weeks’ treatment, and you need to split it into 3 periods as follows:
- The 3 weeks cure when you drink 3 cups of mistletoe teas per day, one in the morning, another in the afternoon and the last one in the evening.
- The 2 weeks cure when you drink 2 cups of tea per day, in the morning and in the evening.
- The 1 week cure when you drink 1 cup of tea in the morning.
You can extend this amazing cure for stroke up to one year, drinking 1 cup of tea daily (in extraordinary situations).
- Prepare the mistletoe tea as a cold macerate by adding 1 tsp. of plant per cup of water.
- Leave the tea covered overnight to macerate, so prepare the entire quantity for the day one day in advance.
- Keep it cold.
- Drink it in small sips before the meals.
Attention! Mistletoe berries are poisonous if administered internally!