Looking for a natural treatment for pneumonia? Keep reading!
Pneumonia is common viral condition amongst people all ages, places and location.
Untreated pneumonia can lead to greater sensibility and can predispose to relapses of the disease.
This is why, we need to take things seriously and treat pneumonia from its very first signs.
These natural treatments for pneumonia with Echinacea tincture, mint and bee hive products that have proved their efficiency.
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Natural Treatments for Pneumonia
1. Pollen, the Natural Remedy for Pneumonia
In order to use this wonderful remedy for pneumonia, you’ll need an 800 g jar, 200 g of pollen and 2 lemons.
- Pour two bottles of Echinacea tincture into the large jar, add 200 g of pollen (make sure you crush every bits of pollen before adding it into the jar) and then squeeze the lemon juice of 2 lemons.
- Strain the lemon juice before adding it, otherwise the mixture becomes bitter.
- Seal the jar for the next couple of hours.
- Fill the rest of the jar with honey, seal and store it somewhere cold.
Have 1 tablespoon of the composition 3 times per day, 15-30 minutes before the 3 main meals if you are overweight (because it cuts down on your appetite) and 30 minutes after the meals if you are normal weight or underweight.
Kids are also safe to use it, but give them 3 teaspoons as mentioned above.
It is also recommended for pregnant women, but not for diabetic patients, because of the honey.
Continue this cure until you finish the jar. If you want to take prevention measures against pneumonia and strengthen your immune system at the same time, do this cure twice a year.
This remedy is highly recommended for cold, flu and infections of all sorts.
2. Propolis Tincture Natural Treatment for Pneumonia
Another simple remedy for pneumonia uses the wonderful power of propolis. The best propolis tincture for this remedy is the one that has 30% concentration.
Use propolis tincture 3 times per day, by dropping it onto a piece of bread and eating it (2 drops/5 kg body weight)
For example, if you weigh 60 kg you’ll need to take 24 drops, 3 times per day. Continue this natural treatment for pneumonia for minimum 7 days in a row.
Propolis is a strong natural antibiotic, so you won’t need to take any synthetic antibiotics for pneumonia. Propolis tincture usually has no side-effects, but there are very rare cases of allergies related to propolis consumption.
3. Mint and Honey, a Sweet Remedy for Pneumonia
- Mix together 1 kg of honey and 300 g of finely chopped mint leaves.
- Have 1 tablespoon 3 times per day, 20 minutes before mealtime.
This isn’t recommended for diabetic patients!
Raw goat milk, eggs and unsalted smoked lard are wonder food for pneumonia. If you eat raw goat milk, underboiled eggs and a small piece of smoked lard on a daily basis you’ll get back your strength in no time. Eat the lard piece first thing in the morning, every morning.
Hopefully this natural treatment for pneumonia, the diet recommendations and a little bit of rest will put you back in no feet. With pneumonia, it’s better to avoid that to treat it, so stay out of its way with these nature’s pills.