Bronchiectasis is a pulmonary condition that appears when there is permanent enlargement of parts of the airways of the lung.
The most common symptoms are suppurative infections and severe cough.
Here is a complete natural treatment for bronchiectasis that has healed so many people.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Treatments for Bronchiectasis
1. Yarrow Flower Powder Remedy
This natural powder has amazing antiseptic and disinfectant properties for the oral cavity and respiratory system.
- Take 1 tsp. of yarrow flowers powder 3 times per day.
- Keep it in your mouth and then chew on it as if you were chewing gum.
It doesn’t have an unpleasant taste, don’t worry, it’s just a bit bitter.
Don’t use this powder to make tea instead because it loses its antiseptic properties.
Read More: 24 Natural Treatments for Bronchitis
2. Honey & Horseradish Cure for Bronchiectasis
In addition, make this wonderful natural treatment with honey.
- Add 100 gr of finely grated horseradish in 1 kg of natural honey.
- Combine well and leave to macerate for the next 7-8 days.
- Have 1 tbsp of this remedy, 3 times per day, half hour before the meals.
3. Bronchiectasis Natural Treatment with Royal Jelly & Pollen
For strengthening the immune system, use royal jelly or pollen.
- Take 1 tsp. of royal jelly or pollen every morning before breakfast.
It’s very important that you use a plastic or wooden spoon, not a metallic one.
4. Horseradish Syrup Remedy for Bronchiectasis
- Grate 1 horseradish root and add 2 tbsp. of honey to it.
- Leave to soak for an hour.
- Slip it by pressing the mix through a clean gauze.
- Boil the rests with a bit of water, just to cover them up.
- After the horseradish softens, slip the water and leave to cool down.
- Then mix the water with the raw syrup and there you have the medicine.
Use these 4 natural remedies for bronchiectasis and you’ll regain your health and strength and with it your freedom and trust in yourself.
Buy The Ingredients Here:
Stay healthy, naturally!