Many people call it the poverty and poor hygiene disease, still tuberculosis is a highly contagious and hard to get rid of condition.
If you suffer from tuberculosis or you happen to have a close friend or relative who has struggled with this dreadful condition for some time now, perhaps you might be interested to show them a quick and simple natural remedy that will put them back on their feet if undertaken with much care and attention.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Treatments for Tuberculosis
1. Herbal Mix Remedy for Tuberculosis
The first miraculous tea that fights tuberculosis is a wonderful mix of plants that together work perfectly. Make a mix by adding together 20 g of the following dried plants: oxlip, sage, field horsetail, red clover and coltsfoot.
Soak a teaspoon of this mix into 1-2 tablespoons of cold water and let it macerate for 5 minutes with a lid on. Afterwards add 250 ml of warm water and cover the pot for another 3 minutes. Drain and drink three cups a day, 12 days of the month.
2. Tuberculosis Treatment with Juniper
The second amazing tea for tuberculosis is also simple and effective.
- Mix together 10 g of juniper fruits, 10 g of willow bark, 10 g of violets two-leaf squill and 20 g of nettle.
Prepare and use it exactly as in the recipe above. And we’ve come to our last anti tuberculosis tea. This time mix 30 g of yarrow, 30 g of field horsetail and 30 g of mullein. With this powerful mix prepare a tea exactly as in recipe above mentioned.
3. Propolis, the Remedy for Tuberculosis
This natural treatment for tuberculosis is based on a natural ingredient: the propolis tincture. This cure will help meliorate the symptoms and improve your lifestyle.
- Dissolve 15 propolis tincture drops into a cup of milk and drink this three times a day. Ideally, use goat milk because is known for its anti-tuberculosis properties.
There is another natural treatment with this miraculous propolis tincture. Boil 1 l of water in a pot and add 2 teaspoons of propolis tincture and inhale the steam by covering your head with a towel over the pot.
4. Goose Fat, a Natural Treatment for Tuberculosis
- All you need to have is 100 g of goose fat and 100 g of natural honey.
- Mix the two together in a pot over the fire until they thoroughly mix and become homogeneous, but make sure they don`t start to boil because the healing properties of this mix disappear at high temperatures.
- Dissolve a tablespoon of this composition in a cup of warm milk and drink it with small sips, two times a day, in the morning and in the evening.
- If you happen to like milk, well this is a plus for you and we have to say this doesn’t taste that bad after all.
And if you take into consideration the amazing healing effects, you’ll drink it without any other amendments. We are sure that at least one of these 4 natural treatments will help you with this unwanted condition and ameliorate the symptoms.