The urinary bladder is the organ responsible with collecting the urine excreted by the two kidneys and disposing of it.
For a good function of your urinary tract you need to really take good care of the health state of your bladder as well.
Although most bladder related conditions are bladder infections, which are pretty common, or bladder stones that many people have, there are other medical conditions, such as bladder polyps that may affect your urinary bladder.
Read More: Natural Treatment for Gallbladder Polyps
St. John’s Wort Remedy for Bladder Polyps
Here we have a natural remedy for bladder polyps that has been proven to be so helpful for so many people so far. Of course, when you have these types of polyps, the first thing to do is to consult a doctor!
- Put together to macerate a handful of St. John’s wort flowers, 600 gr of organic honey (acacia is recommended), 600 ml of cold pressed high quality olive oil and 3 sliced lemons.
- Leave these ingredients to macerate in a large dark glass jar for 8 days and don’t forget to stir daily.
- After the 8 days have passed, strain the preparation.
- Have 2 tbsp. of this wonderful natural medicine in the morning on an empty stomach and lay on the bed on your right side for the next 30 minutes.
- After this, have a greater celandine tea.
- Make the celadine tea by adding ½ tsp. of plant into 200 ml of hot water.
- After half an hour has passed, you can have breakfast.
Continue this natural remedy for bladder polyps until all the preparation is finished. Afterwards, take an ultrasound and if the polyps aren’t gone completely, resume the cure.
We really hope that this simple remedy from nature’s bosom will be the answer for your problem and we wish you great health!