If you are looking for a simple and effective natural remedy for bladder polyps, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
The urinary bladder is the organ responsible for collecting the urine excreted by the two kidneys and disposing of it. For a good function of your urinary tract, you need to really take good care of the health state of your bladder as well.
Although most bladder related conditions are bladder infections, which are pretty common, or bladder stones that a lot of people have, there are other medical conditions, such as bladder polyps that may affect the urinary bladder.
Here we have a natural remedy for bladder polyps that uses herbs and other natural ingredients.
St. John’s Wort Remedy for Bladder Polyps
Here we have a natural remedy for bladder polyps that have been proven to be so helpful for so many people so far. Of course, when you have these types of polyps, the first thing to do is to consult a doctor! Let’s get into the remedy.
- 1 handful of St. John’s wort flowers
- 600 g raw honey (acacia honey is recommended)
- 600 ml cold-pressed high-quality olive oil
- 3 slices of lemon
How to Make:
- Put all the ingredients to macerate in a large dark glass jar for 8 days.
- Stir daily.
- After the 8 days have passed, strain the preparation.
How to Use:
- Have 2 tbsp. of this remedy in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Immediately lay on the bed on your right side for the next 30 minutes.
- After this, drink a greater celandine tea.
- Make the celandine tea by adding ½ tsp. of the plant into 200 ml of hot water.
- After half an hour has passed, you can have breakfast.
Continue this natural remedy for bladder polyps until all the preparation is finished. Afterward, run some tests and if the polyps aren’t gone completely, resume the cure.
We really hope that this simple remedy for bladder polyps will be the answer to your problem. Stay healthy, naturally!