Looking for rickets remedy? You’re on the right side of the web. Rose hip, walnuts and egg shells are amazing natural remedies for rickets. Here are the exact recipes for these remedies, right below.
There’s no better natural remedy for rickets that a load of natural and amazing vitamins.
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Remedies for Rickets
1. Rose Hip Tea Remedy for Rickets
Make an infusion with a mix of
40 g sea rosehip fruits, 40 g hawthorn fruits and 20 g of lemon balm leaves.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the mix per 1 cup of hot water.
- Have 2-3 cups daily.
You can use honey to sweeten the tea.
2. Rose Hip Syrup for Rickets
Or make a simple rosehip syrup, which is a great home remedy for rickets as well.
- Pour 1.5 L of boiling water over 250 g of dried rosehip fruits and let them soak for 12 hours.
- Strain and then add 1/2 Kg of sugar in the pot
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer the rosehip until it turns into a syrup.
2. Walnuts, Nature’s Cure for Rickets
Tonic baths are great for rickets, if done regularly. This recipe for tonic bath is especially effective in this situation.
- Add 200 g of walnut leaves in 1 L of water.
- Leave them for 15 minutes into the water.
- Slip and add the water into your bathwater.
- You can very well use hazelnut tree leaves instead.
3. Rickets Remedy with Egg Shells
- Mix together in a jar 400 gr of pure honey and the well minced and dried shells from 10 eggs.
- Let the mix macerate for 15 days.
- Have 1 teaspoon of the powerful mix three times per day, before meal times.
Natural Tips for Rickets
- Make sure you have proper calcium intake, so try a remedy with egg shells, because they are full of amazing calcium.
- Have enough Vitamin D in your system! Vitamin D is easily refilled by taking daily walks in the park and breathing the fresh air. That’s it!
- Vitamin C is also a must have because it helps the calcium absorption in the body.
- Make sure you have enough fluorine intake by eating sea origin foods (fish, algae) 3-4 times per week.
- Physical exercises in fresh air are also part of the treatment, but don’t exaggerate.
Hopefully, these natural remedies for rickets will help you as well as they helped others as well. Good luck!