If you are looking for simple and effective natural remedies for prostate adenomas, continue reading this article and find out what the are. But first.
Prostate adenoma, also known as benign prostatic hypertrophy, is one of the most common conditions in men. It occurs especially after the age of 40-50 years and prevents the proper functioning of the urinary system. In some cases, it can cause problems with the bladder, urinary tract, and kidneys.
There are amazing natural remedies for prostate adenomas with herbs, but before we get into those, a few things on prostate adenomas.
Prostate Adenoma vs Prostate Cancer
Although prostate adenoma and prostate cancer may have similar symptoms, these two conditions are different. A prostate adenoma is benign and, at the same time, does not increase the risk of prostate cancer. Prostate cancer is a much more serious disease that requires specialized treatment.
In the case of prostate adenoma, the symptoms can be improved without treatment and by maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Prostate Adenoma Causes
The causes of prostate adenoma have not yet been determined. Often, this condition is associated with aging and changes in hormone levels.
The body produces a high amount of testosterone, the male hormone, but also a lower amount of estrogen, the female hormone. With aging, the amount of testosterone in the blood decreases, which causes estrogen levels to rise. This factor can contribute to the multiplication of prostate cells.
Another cause is related to the increase in the level of dihydrotestosterone, a male hormone that has an important role in the development of the prostate. When the level of testosterone in the blood begins to decrease, the level of dihydrotestosterone increases and accumulates in the prostate. This factor can accelerate the proliferation of prostate cells.
Usually, men who have had testicular removal surgery (orchiectomy) at an early age will not develop prostate adenoma later.
Prostate Adenoma Risk Factors
Factors that may increase the risk of developing prostate adenoma may be:
- Age – this condition does not manifest itself in men under the age of 40;
- Genetics – prostate adenoma can be inherited if, for example, the father or brother has problems with the prostate;
- Lifestyle – lack of exercise and obesity favor the appearance of prostate adenoma;
- Cardiovascular disease and diabetes – the administration of beta-blockers is associated with prostate problems.
Without further ado, let’s get into the 4 natural remedies for prostate adenomas.
4 Natural Remedies for Prostate Adenomas
1. Spiny Cocklebur Remedy for Prostate Adenomas
One of the best natural remedies for prostate adenomas is the simple spiny cocklebur (Xanthium spinosum) tea.
- Add one tsp. of plant per 250 ml of hot water and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Leave the tea aside to infuse for another 15.
- When it’s ready, the tea should have the color of the beer, not maroon.
- Have 3 cups per day, 30 minutes before the meals.
This is a 3-week long treatment.
In addition to this remedy, you should clean the way you eat: no fermented dairy products, no pickles or sour fruits, alcohol, spices, Chinese teas, black coffee, and chocolate. Eat plenty of fruits and legumes, onion, zucchini pears in particular.
Also, have 3 tbsp. of pumpkin seeds daily for the next 3 months. If you find high-quality cold-pressed pumpkin seeds oil, take 1 tbsp. each morning on an empty stomach.
You Can Find The Herb Here:
2. Codlins-and-Cream Remedy for Prostate Adenoma
Codlins-and-cream (Epilobium hirsutum) tea is another one of the best natural remedies for prostate adenomas.
- Pour 250 ml of boiling water over 1 full tsp. of plant and cover the cup for 5 minutes while it infuses.
- Drink this tea while warm.
- Have 2 cups of this tea per day, one 30 minutes before breakfast, and the other 30 minutes before dinner.
You can alternate the two remedies, the spiny cocklebur and the codlins-and-cream teas in a minimum 6-weeks treatment and 6 months treatment maximum. To make the treatment even more effective, you can also do this.
- While drinking the codlins-and-cream tea, use a magnetized heated iron piece (wrapped in a gauze soaked in wine) on your bladder.
- Warm the iron 2-3 times during the night and apply it again (be careful not to get burnt!)
- Apply the warm magnetized heated iron overnight.
Tips: When urinating you should sit down on the toilet. Arab people don’t have prostate problems because they never urinate standing up.
You Can Find The Herb Here:
3. Propolis, an Amazing Remedy for Prostate Adenomas
Propolis is known to be very useful in all sorts of prostate infections, BPH, including prostate adenomas.
- Grind 30 gr of solid raw propolis and put them in 200 ml 96° alcohol to macerate for the following 30 days.
- Shake the macerate daily and put it in the fridge after the 30 days.
- Have 10 drops of this macerate with a tbsp. of honey right before bedtime for 10-15 days.
- Pause and then resume the treatment.
In addition, prepare a simple tea with slippery elm leaves.
- Pour 250 ml of hot water over 5-6 elm leaves and leave the tea to cool down.
- Drink it unsweetened before bedtime, 10-15 days in a row.
- Pause for 5 days and then resume the tea cure.
Propolis and pollen are also amazing together are amongst the most effective natural remedies for prostate adenomas.
- Have 1-3 tsp. of pollen 3 times per day before the main meals; take 1 g propolis capsules 3 times per day along with the pollen.
- Make simple honey suppositories by mixing 0,4 gr honey with 0,15 gr pollen, 0,3 gr royal jelly, 0,05 gr beeswax, and 0,1 gr cocoa butter.
- Follow this treatment for the next 30-40 days.
In addition, take 2 tsp. of honey mixed with pollen and royal jelly (2%) in the morning and evening.
You also need to take care of yourself with little to no physical effort and exercise, staying in bed as much as possible to rest. Avoid sitting on chairs too much as well as constipation and holding too much before you go to pee. In case your urination is too frequent take 40°C hot sitz baths for 20 minutes and take 1 suppository prepared by the recipe above. These are perhaps the best natural remedies for prostate adenomas.
You Can Find The Beehive Products Here:
4. Powerful Herbal Remedy for Prostate Adenomas
This powerful herbs combination makes one of the best natural remedies for prostate adenomas:
- 10 gr sage leaves
- 20 gr marshmallow (Althaea officinalis)
- 20 gr cowberry leaves
- 25 gr birch leaves
Mix 3 tbsp. horsetail in 1 L of water and drink the entire quantity throughout the day. Add 1 tbsp. of white nettle or yellow archangel per 1 cup of hot water. Drink 1-2 cups of this tea per day. Amazing natural remedies for prostate adenomas.
You Can Find The Herbs Here:
Read Also: Natural Remedy for Bladder Polyps
We hope the natural remedies for prostate adenomas here will help you overcome this condition. Think about changing the damaging lifestyle choices, especially diet to help your body regulate hormones and reset this health issue. Stay healthy, naturally!