In This Article You Will Find:
Spiny Cocklebur Remedy for Prostate Adenomas
One of the best natural remedies for prostate adenomas is the simple spiny cocklebur (Xanthium spinosum) tea.
- Add one tsp. of plant per 250 ml of hot water and boil it for 10 minutes. Leave the tea aside to infuse for another 15. When it’s ready, the tea should have the color of beer, not maroon. Have 3 cups per day, 30 minutes before the meals.
This is a 3-week long treatment.
- In addition to this remedy, you should clean the way you eat: no fermented dairy produce, no pickles or sour fruits, alcohol, spices, Chinese teas, black coffee and chocolate.
- Eat plenty fruits and legumes, onion, zucchini pears is particular.
- Also, have 3 tbsp. of pumpkin seeds daily for the next 3 months. If you find high-quality cold pressed pumpkin seeds oil, take 1 tbsp. each morning on an empty stomach.
Codlins-and-Creams Remedy for Prostate Adenoma
Another amazing herbal remedy for prostate adenoma is the codlins-and-creams (Epilobium hirsutum) tea.
- Pour 250 ml of boiling water over 1 full tsp. of plant and cover the cup for 5 minutes while it infuses. Drink this tea while warm. Have 2 cups of this tea per day, one 30 minutes before breakfast and the other 30 minutes before dinner.
You can alternate the two remedies, the spiny cocklebur and the codlins-and-cream teas in a minimum 6-weeks treatment and 6 months treatment maximum. To make the treatment even more effective, you can also do this.
- While drinking the codlins-and-cream tea, use a magnetized heated iron piece (wrapped in a gauze soaked in wine) on your bladder. Warm the iron 2-3 times during the night and apply it again. Perform this procedure overnight.
Tips: When urinating you should sit down on the toilet. Arabs don’t have prostate problems because they never urinate standing up.
Propolis, a Mighty Remedy for Prostate Adenomas
Propolis is known to be very useful in all sorts of prostate infections, BPH or prostate adenomas.
- Grind 30 gr of solid raw propolis and put them in 200 ml 96° alcohol to macerate for the following 30 days.
- Shake the macerate daily and put it in the fridge after the 30 days.
- Have 10 drops of this macerate with some honey on a tbsp. right before bedtime for 10-15 days.
- Then pause and resume the treatment.
In addition, prepare a simple tea with elm leaves.
- Pour 250 ml of hot water over 5-6 elm leaves and leave the tea to cool down.
- Drink it unsweetened before bedtime, 10-15 days in a row.
- Pause for 5 days and then resume the tea cure.
Propolis and pollen are also amazing together in fighting prostate adenomas.
- Have 1-3 tsp. of pollen 3 times per day before the main meals; take 1 g propolis capsules 3 times per day along with the pollen.
- Make simple honey suppositories by mixing 0,4 gr honey with 0,15 gr pollen, 0,3 gr royal jelly, 0,05 gr bees wax and 0,1 gr cocoa butter.
- Follow this treatment for the next 30-40 days.
- In addition, take 2 tsp. of honey mixed with pollen and royal jelly (2%) in the morning and evening.
You also need to take care of yourself with little to no physical effort and exercise, staying in bed as much as possible to rest. Avoid sitting on chairs too much as well as constipation and holding too much before you go to pee. In case your urination is too frequent take 40°C hot sitz baths for 20 minutes and take 1 suppository prepared by the recipe above.
Herbal Remedy for Prostate Adenomas
These herbal teas are wonderful for prostate adenoma:
- 10 gr sage leaves
- 20 gr marshmallow (Althaea officinalis)
- 20 gr cowberry leaves
- 25 gr birch leaves
Mix 3 tbsp. horsetail in 1 L of water and drink the entire quantity throughout the day. Add 1 tbsp. of white nettle or yellow archangel per 1 cup of hot water. Drink 1-2 cups of this tea per day.