Looking for a paralysis remedy? You’re in the right place!
As with any medical conditions, the first thing to do when you suffer from partial or total paralysis is to consult a neurologist and follow his recommendations.
The natural remedy for paralysis that we’ll share with you comes as a natural treatment in this situation and it can really help the recovery process. Let’s get started!
In This Article You Will Find:
5 Natural Remedies for Paralysis
1. Mountain Hay, the Remedy for Paralysis
- Boil 3-4 kg of mountain hay in water and let it infuse.
- Make a large enough bag using a thick but soft cotton fabric so that you can fit in it till your armpits.
- Get the bag in the hay infusion you’ve made and soak it in.
- Drain it a little bit and then get in the bag.
- Place a polyethylene foil on the bag and lay on it.
- Wrap the foil around you and stay like this for 30 minutes. Repeat the procedure 10 times.
2. Thyme Remedy for Paralysis
Thyme tincture, as well as hazelnut and chestnut tinctures are very effective if you anoint your spine with it on a daily basis. Beforehand, you need to know what parts of your body/brain have been affected, because certain brain functions can recover this way.
3. Horsetail Baths Remedy
Add one handful of minced horsetail into 5 L of water and boil for 30 minutes. Filter the infusion and then pour it into your bathwater. Make sure the water has room temperature and bathe for 30 minutes in this natural infusion.
4. Body Brushing for Paralysis
Scrub your body with a rough clothes brush pressing more and more energetically on your skin. Start with the tip of your toes and going up and then come back down, massaging every bit of your body. First day do it for 10 minutes and the next days prolong it. Gradually you can end up scrubbing your body for 50-60 minutes per day.
5. Pine Oil Remedy
Use pine essences to spread the mighty pine odor into the house, this also helps in cases like this.
In case you suffer from salivary glands paralysis there is a very simple natural remedy that we recommend. Make a compress with crushed marigold flowers and put it under your jaw. That’s it!