Colon Polyps may occur in patients all ages, however, there are a few natural remedies for colon polyps that everyone can try and improve their health state.
In This Article You Will Find:
5 Natural Remedies for Colon Polyps
1. Sitz Bath Remedies for Colon Polyps
This remedy has been used by a patient who had bleeding colon polyps and had no other option but surgery.
Start with 2 sitz baths daily for the following 3 weeks.
For this remedy you need equal parts of these herbs:
- greater burdock
- St John’s wort
- common comfrey root
- oak bark
- common mallow
Put the common mallow and the thyme to macerate separately in cold water (4 teaspoons / 1 L of water).
Leave the two herbs in water overnight and the next morning slightly warm up the water.
Add 8 handfuls of the rest of the herbs in a pot with 8 l of boiling water. Infuse for 15-20 minutes. Slip and let the infusion cool down.
Then mix it with the other 2 L of cold decoction.
When the water reaches a comfortable temperature, bathe in for 15-20 minutes.
In addition, have 2-3 cups of unsweetened yarrow, horsetail and marigold tea (in equal parts).
2. Propolis, a Natural Remedy for Colon Polyps
Make sure you buy the best quality propolis tincture and use it as follows.
- First day, add 1 drop of tincture into 1 tsp. of tea and drink it, second day add one more drop of propolis tincture and then continue to add 1 drop per day for 25 days.
- In day 26 have your tea with 24 drops of propolis and continue reducing 1 drop each day until you add only one drop of propolis into your tea.
- Pause the treatment for 1 week and resume it afterwards.
Propolis has no side effects and this remedy may heal your colon polyps as it did to others.
3. Fresh Nettle Tea Remedy for Colon Polyps
Have 2-2.5 l of fresh nettle tea per day, before the plant blooms.
Wash the nettle and then add it into the boiling water and make as much tea to last for the following 2-3 days.
When you don’t have anymore fresh nettle at your disposal, have 1 cup of plantago tea (you can find it anywhere in nature).
Continue the tea cure for 1 month.
Use the nettle tea to introduce it internally into the intestine using a rectal bulb and keep it as much as possible inside. Eat fresh cottage cheese and a little bit of toast and fresh chicken only rarely.
4. Birthwort Enema Treatment
- Boil 250 ml of water and add 1 tsp. of minced birthwort.
- Infuse for 20 minutes.
- After the tea has cooled down, add 1 tsp. of flaxseeds and leave for 2 hours.
- Slip and introduce into the anus around 30-50 ml of this tea using a rectal bulb.
- Stay for 10-15 minutes and then you can eliminate it.
- Repeat the enemas daily for the following 3 weeks and then pause for another 3 weeks.
- Don’t drink birthwort tea because it is toxic!
5. Herb Robert Cure for Colon Polyps
Drink 4 cups (1 L) of Herb Robert tea or eat 4 Herb Robert powder tsp. 4 times a day (1 tsp. on an empty stomach). Continue for 3-6 months.
We sure hope that you’ll find your relief in one of these natural remedies for colon polyps and regain your health state back again!