Adenocarcinomas are a type of cancerous tumors that can affect different parts of the body.
Although there are few treatments for this conditions and that is chemo or radio therapy, there are some wonderful natural treatments for adenocarcinomas as well.
Here are a few handy remedies that you can try!
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Natural Remedies for Adenocarcinoma
1. Ancient Chinese Remedy
- Dry mulberry tree bark in the oven at 40°C.
- Grind it until it turns into a fine powder.
- Mix it with natural organic white wine until you obtain a pasty consistency.
- Apply the warm paste on the affected area and tie it in place with bandage.
Repeat the remedy daily for a month.
2. Herbal Cure for Adenocarcinoma
Make a mix of equal parts of:
- mulberry tree bark
- greater burdock root
- dandelion root or leaves
Make a decoction with these ingredients with 30 gr mix per 1 L of water.
- Drink 3 cups of this wonderful tea every day.
- In addition, make a mix of equal parts of crushed garlic and fresh yeast and add a little mint oil as well.
- Have 1 tsp. of this mix every day.
3. Old Romanian Adenocarcinoma Remedy
Make the following herbal mix:
- 15 g yarrow
- 15 gr marigold
- 10 gr walnut leaves
- 15 gr heartsease
- 15 gr horsetail
- 10 gr nettle
- 10 gr bittersweet (Solanum dulcamara)
- 5 gr burdock root
Make a simple decoction with 30 gr of plant per 1 L of water. Drink the entire quantity of tea throughout the day.
3 Natural Cures for Cancer Tumors
Beetroot Treatment for Leukemia
Home Remedy for Multiple Myeloma
4. Simple Remedies for Prostate Adenocarcinoma
This remedy for prostate adenocarcinoma is based on a few bee hive products, some natural oily seeds and wheat bran. Take a look.
- Have 3-5 tsp. of pollen first thing in the morning. Keep them in your mouth until all the pollen granules dissolve and then swallow.
- Have 1 full tbsp. of pumpkin seeds every day; make sure they are not roasted or salted, but naturally dried.
- Take daily sitz baths with wheat brans. Pour the boiling water over 500 gr of wheat brans and the warm water 10-15 minutes later. This is a 20-30 minutes long bath.
Hopefully the natural remedies here will help you as they helped many patients suffering from adenocarcinoma. Never lose trust and hope, where there is a will, there’s always a way!