Urethral polyps are perhaps the rarest form of benign urethral lesions amongst patients and they are more common in women than men.
Here we have a simple home remedy for urethral polyps after you’ve consulted your doctor.
Eggs & Lemon Remedy for Urethral Polyps
- Take 5 large and fresh organic eggs, wash the well carefully and put on the bottom of a large jar, one next to the other.
- Pour the juice of 10-15 freshly squeezed lemons into the jar over the eggs.
- The lemon juice needs to cover the eggs by 5-6 mm.
- Close the jar tightly and place it in a dark place in the pantry to macerate for the next 10 days.
- After 10 days, will well and pass through a cheesecloth.
- Take the obtained juice and mix it with 250 g of honey (preferably acacia) and 250 ml of double refined alcohol.
- Have 25 g of this composition 3 times per day before the main meals.
In addition, you can try the honey cure for urethral polyps.
Honey Remedy for Urethral Polyps
- Mix well 1 kg of honey with 3 grated horseradishes (with peels on).
- Have 1 tablespoon of the honey and horseradish mix 3 times a day.
- Take the remedy before the main meals of the day.
We hope that this home remedy for urethral polyps will be helpful for many of those who look for a less intrusive way to put an end to this condition.