A Complete Remedy for Ulcerative Colitis
This is a complete home treatment for ulcerative colitis that you can try and enjoy your health back.
1. Have 500 ml of marigold tea in between meals followed by a plantago tea for a 10 days cure. Use 2 tsp. pf plant for this quantity of water.Marigold has healing properties in case of ulcerative colitis, while plantago helps restoring the digestive mucosa. If you also experience pain and bloating you can add 1 tsp. of fennel or caraway in your tea.
2. First thing in the morning, drink a simple common centaury tea made by infusing 1 tsp. of plant per 300 ml of water. Common centaury helps the evacuation of the gallbladder. Follow this tea cure for 2 weeks with 10 days pause afterwards.
3. In the evening, make a Swedish Bitter compress and put it on your abdomen area. Sprinkle the compress with a solution made of half water half bitter. Apply the compress on the entire abdominal area.
3 Natural Remedies for Ulcerative Proctitis
6 Natural Remedies for Ulcero-Hemorrhagic Rectocolitis
5 Natural Treatments for Colitis
Diet Recommendations for Ulcerative Colitis
As for your diet, there are a few thing you need to take care of. Here is what you can and can’t eat so that the remedy above will work for you.
- Have as many boiled foods as possible, veggie soups, peel baked potatoes, compotes with less sugar, cottage cheese, whole bread slightly toasted.
- You can eat beef, chicken or fish three times per week and the rest of 4 eat vegetarian only. This will help your colon change the putrefaction flora with fermented flora.
- Avoid alcohol, coffee, fermented drinks, chocolate, cocoa, preservatives, food colorants and any type of deli meats.
The digestive mucous recovers in 7 weeks, but you must take care of your eating habits.