Polyuria is a condition usually caused by uncontrolled diabetes mellitus and the symptoms related to it are frequent urination and increased production of urine, also known as diuresis.
The first thing to do when experiencing excessive urinating episodes is to consult a specialist!
Here we have a simple home remedy for polyuria that you may try as well, along with the medical treatment prescribed by your doctor.
Herbal Home Remedy for Polyuria
Spiny cocklebur tea is a simple and effective remedy for regulating urination. This herb is known for its amazing beneficial effects in prostate conditions, being an adjuvant for enlarged prostate, prostatitis, cistopielite, kidney stones, hyperthyroidism and many other conditions.
Two cups of spiny cocklebur tea per day are enough for polyuria. Make this tea as follows:
- Add 2 tsp of herb in 250 ml of hot water.
- Drink it unsweetened 30 minutes before the meals in the morning and evening.
- While you do the spiny cocklebur tea treatment, avoid alcohol as well as salty, sour and spicy foods.
5 Home Remedies for UTI with E. Coli
Natural Treatments for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Natural Treatments for Cystitis
To enhance the efficiency of home remedy for polyuria, follow a simple cold feet bath. This is how you do this treatment.
- Get your feet in a tub of cold water up to your knees.
- Move your legs up and down continuously as if you are stepping on the water for about 5 minutes.
- Get out of the water without wiping your feet.
- Continue the stepping movement until your feet warm up and then take a pair of thick socks on.
Follow this simple home remedy for polyuria for a week and you’ll see some amazing results!