Pericarditis is the inflammation of the pericardium, the tissue surrounding the heart and it is commonly manifested through chest pain.
Here is a home remedy for pericarditis with a non-intrusive and drug-free approach.
Herbal Home Remedy for Pericarditis
For pericarditis there are 2 amazing herbs: horsetail and mulberry.
So this home remedy includes both an internal treatment and an external bath. Together they can help you treat pericarditis. Let’s begin!
Take daily sitz baths with horsetail. Prepare the baths as follows:
- Add two handfuls of dried horsetail in 5 L of boiling water.
- Pour the resulted water in your bathtub over the bathwater.
- Make sure that the water level reaches your kidney area when you lay down in your tub.
- Relax for 15-20 minutes in this water.
- Additionally, drink 2-3 cups of horsetail tea per day.
Then complete with the mulberry root macerate. This is how it’s made.
- Make a mix of two parts mulberry tree roots and one part couch grass roots.
- Add one handful of this mix in 3 L of cold water, in the evening.
- Let the roots macerate until the next morning and boil until it is half the initial quantity.
- Keep the macerate in the fridge.
- Drink the entire quantity throughout the day.
Follow the mulberry home remedy for pericarditis for 2 weeks. Then pause for another 2 weeks and resume if the case be.
Hopefully this complete home remedy for pericarditis will really help you out. Another advice for you is to have as much raw beetroots as possible. Beetroot helps cleanse the toxins out of the liver.
Celery juice is another formidable body cleanser. Juicing celery in the morning is a real medicine for pericarditis on its own. Stay healthy, naturally!