Looking for a home remedy for ovarian cyst? Keep on reading!
Ovarian cysts are the natural result of the monthly ovulation and every woman has the potential to develop them. For some women, ovarian cysts are the result of a hormonal imbalance.
Usually, ovarian cysts are harmless and will disappear on their own. Sometimes the ovarian cysts can grow so large that they can rupture or cause damage to the ovary.
While they may be asymptomatic, if you experience pain, nausea, vomiting and/or painful vaginal bleeding at any time during the menstrual cycle, consult a physician immediately.
In This Article You Will Find:
Ovarian Cysts Causes
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Hormonal imbalance
- Menstruating from a very young age (11 years or younger)
- A BMI (body mass index) over 30
- Gonadotrophins infertility treatments can cause several large ovarian cysts in women
- Comipen (clomid, serofen) has been shown to increase the risk of developing Corpus Luteum cysts
- Using Tamoxifen for breast cancer
Ovarian Cyst Symptoms
Most women with ovarian cysts don’t even know. There are usually no signs or symptoms. Most ovarian cysts are discovered during routine exams. The larger the cyst, the more likely it is to cause symptoms. Symptoms may be:
- Pelvic pain, usually on the side where the cyst is present. The pain can be sharp, sudden or it can come and go throughout the cycle.
- Irregular menstrual cycles.
- Anovulatory cycles may be a sign of follicular cyst
- Pelvic pain after intercourse or intense physical exercise
- Nausea and vomiting usually happens after the cyst is broken
- Vaginal pain with bleeding of the middle type
- Abdominal pressure and / or bloating may be observed on either side
- Pain or pressure in the abdomen when urinating or following bowel movement infertility
Herbs that Heal Ovarian Cysts
Given the fact that the main cause of ovarian cysts is hormonal imbalance, herbalists recommend herbs that restore hormonal balance. It is important to seek medical advice before using any type of herbal treatment. They use mainly 3 types of herbs:
- Herbs with high phytoprogesterone content, such as: raspberry, yam and vitex agnus castus;
- Herbs with regulatory action for the female genital tract, that are very effective for this condition: lady’s mantle, yarrow, marigolds, white dead nettle and horseweed;
- Pelvic anti-inflammatory herbs: herb-Robert, common nettle, lady’s bedstraw, shepherd’s purse, wild thyme and poplar buds.
You can use these herbs in herbal tea mixes, tinctures, capsules, and even suppositories or vaginal eggs. Don’t forget about vaginal washes!
Home Remedy for Ovarian Cyst
This is a complete home remedy for ovarian cysts, that makes use of some of the miraculous herbs aforementioned. For this remedy, you need to:
- Mix together 300 g marigold flowers, 300 g yarrow and 300 g common nettle; Drink 1.5-2 l of this tea throughout the day. Add 3 tbsp of Swedish bitter into the tea before drinking it.
- Apply warm herbal poultices over the ovaries with: horsetail and yarrow.
- Apply Swedish bitter poultices in the genital area.
- Perform sitz baths at night, with horsetail, yarrow and sweet flag. Bathe for 20 minutes and go directly to bed.
During this treatment, avoid sexual intercourse, until the cyst is gone. Hopefully this home remedy will work for you as it did for many women before you.
The Spiritual Cause of Ovarian Cysts
Taking care of our womb, and of our lady parts is something natural and loving. Thus, it’s the best time to love yourself even more and appreciate the miraculous being that you are.
For our womb to bare fruit, we need to eat exactly that: fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds and plenty herbal teas. Fruits are women’s best friend for healing and nurturing.
Love yourself now more than ever, nourish yourself with the healthiest foods and be positive about this process. Your body is far more intelligent than you think and you’ll soon see, that with, love and compassion for yourself, the cyst will soon be a matter of the past. Stay healthy, naturally!