If you are looking for a simple home remedy for ear fungus, we have here a handful of remedies for fungus in the ear that have amazing results! We have selected the very best of them all and gathered them here for everybody who needs them.
Here are 3 home remedies for ear fungus.
Home Remedy for Ear Fungus with Apple Vinegar
Apple vinegar is a great remedy for a lot of conditions among which ear fungus and mycosis. This is how you do it! Buy a 100% natural apple vinegar and pour it in a small glass bottle.
- Soak a cotton ear bud into the vinegar and enter it carefully in the ear.
- With gentle moves pad inside the ear with slight and repeated turns.
Do it daily until the ear fungus is gone.
Don’t use other drugs while following this remedy! When the itch is gone you can do the treatment every two days. You don’t need to overdo it if not necessary! That’s it.
Read More: Natural Treatment for Ear Pain
Propolis, a Simple Treatment for Ear Fungus
This is an effective remedy for ear fungus as well as for other ear conditions, such as infections, era aches and itch.
Mix together in a small dark colored glass bottle:
- 10 ml of propolis tincture (30%),
- 2 vials (1 ml) of Vitamin E,
- 4 Vitamin F capsules
- an ear drops solution with aminophenazone (500 mg), tetracaine (200 mg),
- Boric acid (200 mg)
- Glycerol (9.1 g).
Use the remedy at body temperature and stir and shake really well beforehand.
- Pour 4-6 drops in the ear using a pipette.
- Do it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
Beware! This solution stains! The itch will disappear instantly. However, if it persists add another 2-4 capsules of Vitamin F in and shake. In 14 days any ear fungus goes away. If you suffer from an older ear condition prolong the remedy.ATTENTION! Don’t use this remedy cold!
Read More: Home Remedy for Itchy Ears
Garlic Oil, a Quick Remedy for Ear Fungus
Garlic oil is extremely helpful in condition such as ear fungus and mycosis of any kind. The reason is that garlic is very strong natural antibiotic, that kills fungi. Here is how you use it efficiently!
- Crush 10-15 garlic cloves and add 10-15 ml of cold pressed olive or sunflower seed oil.
- Let the garlic macerate for 6 weeks (you can start using the macerate after only 4 weeks if in a hurry).
- Use a cotton bud to soak it into the garlic oil and then gently pad the inside of the ear.
- Make sure the bud reaches as deeply as possible.
- Repeat the procedure every evening for a week.
You can use warm Swedish bitter as well to pad the inside of the ear. We hope these 3 home remedies for ear fungus will really help you out. We wish you great health and fungus free ears!