Looking for a diabetic foot remedy? This home remedy for diabetic foot is especially effective if you start using it from the first signs. It can be the solution for surgical sacrifice if you do it as follows. Good luck!
Home Remedy for Diabetic Foot with Herbs
- Add 1 teaspoon of chamomile, another one of marigolds and a third one of birthwort in 2 L of water.
- Boil for 5 minutes and then let it cool down a bit.
- When the infusion has reached a comfortable temperature, bathe the diabetic foot in it for at least 10 minutes.
Repeat this remedy daily until the foot regains its normal healthy condition.
- After each bath, wipe each foot well with a sterile towel.
- Then bandage it with a simple bandage, no use of medicine or ointments.
Read More: 7 Natural Remedies for Diabetes
It’s amazing to see how all the dead cells around the wound die and the new pink and soft skin grows back again. This is a fantastic remedy for diabetic foot that you can try if you wish to spare your toes and try an alternative to surgery. Stay healthy, naturally!