Home Conditions Home Remedy for Cavernous Hemangioma

Home Remedy for Cavernous Hemangioma

by Andreea Laza

Looking for a remedy for cavernous hemangioma? Continue reading.

Cavernous hemangioma is a benign blood vessels tumor. It can occur in the earliest stages of life. It is also referred to as cavernous angiomas or cavernoma.

According to recent studies, 30% of cavernous hemangiomas develop in babies in the first hours after being born. The other 70% develop in infants’ first days or weeks of life.

A hemangioma is considered the most frequent benign tumors in children.

They can develop on the surface of the skin or on internal organs. In the majority of the cases they have little to no pathological importance.

Cavernous hemangiomas are located in the deep dermis. Most often they are located in the face and neck areas.

Hemangioma can occasionally become troublesome when is located in a structure that plays a vital role in the body. Or when it becomes ulcerated, necrotized or it starts bleeding.

Cavernous Hemangioma Causes


1. Hormonal Imbalance

The exact cause for cavernous hemangiomas are unknown.

Specialists consider that hormonal imbalances, especially estrogens may play a key role. Apparently, estrogens stimulate the abnormal endothelial proliferation.

Perhaps this is why hemangiomas are more prone to occur to baby girls.

2. Childbirth Complications

Hemangiomas don’t have an hereditary component.

They appear spontaneously, due to some changes during gestation or postpartum.


Most cavernous hemangiomas go away on their own in time. Give they don’t impose a major health threat, surgical removal is not necessary.

In some cases, after they are reabsorbed in the body, the raspberry coloration remains on the skin.

If you’re looking for a more natural approach in treating cavernous hemangiomas, there are ways. We want to share here a complete home remedy for cavernous hemangioma that you may want to see.

Let’s begin!

Here is a simple home remedy for cavernous hemangioma with herbs! #hemangionaremedy #cavernoushemangioma #homeremedy


Home Remedy for Cavernous Hemangioma

For this remedy you need fresh ribwort plantain (Plantago lanceolata) leaves from an adult plant. Keep the leaves fresh in the fridge.

  • Take one and use a rolling pin to crush it slightly, so that the juices come out.
  • Thoroughly wash the hemangioma with concentrated greater celadine tea (Chelidonium majus).
  • Make the tea by scalding 1 tsp of plant in 100 ml of hot water.
  • After you wash the area, apply the crushed plantain leaf over the cavernous hemangioma.
  • Secure the leaf in place by covering it with a gauze and a bandage.
  • Repeat the procedure 4 times daily, until the hemangioma as healed completely.

If you don’t have fresh ribwort leaves at your disposal, you can try another remedy.

Cavernous Hemangioma Marigold Juice Remedy

This home remedy for cavernous hemangioma uses fresh marigold juice.

  • Grab a handful of fresh marigold leaves and flowers and mince them using a food processor or a blender.
  • Store the juice in dark colored bottle in the fridge.
  • Use this miraculous juice to anoint the hemangioma several times a day.
  • You can use apply the juice overnight.
  • Then bandage the area with a medicinal gauze.

Natural marigold balm is also amazing!

Double the efficiency of this remedy by drinking 3 cups of marigold tea every day (1 tsp / 1 cup of water).

These remedies for hemangioma have been successfully used by people and have traveled by word of mouth. And we wish to share them with the world.

Hope you’ve discovered some useful home remedies for cavernous hemangioma that you can try at home yourself. Stay healthy, naturally! 🙂

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!