Aplastic anemia is the inability of the stem cells to generate mature blood cells.
This type of anemia can damage the bone marrow and the red blood cells there. While it may sound scary, there are things that you can do to heal aplastic anemia.
Here we have a home remedy for aplastic anemia based on pork lard and a few diet recommendations.
Pork Lard, A Remedy for Aplastic Anemia
- Cut 6 large apples into small cubes and mix them with 350 gr of pork lard.
- Bake them in the oven without burning them, though.
- While the apples are baking, mix 12 egg yolks with 1 cup of sugar until they turn into a white foamy paste.
- Then add 350 gr of grated chocolate.
- When they’re baked, take the apples out of the lard by straining them.
- Add the apples in the egg and chocolate mix and keep in the refrigerator.
- Have this creamy paste on toast in the morning and have a cup of hot milk afterwards.
This is a fortifying and sweet remedy for aplastic anemia. In order to enhance its effect couple it with this other home remedy here.
- Fill ¾ of an enameled pot with fresh barley or oatmeal.
- Fill the pot with milk so that it cover the oats and then add a bit of melted pork fat, around 1.5 cm thick.
- Cover the pot and let the mix boil in low heat in the oven, until the oats turn soft and soaked in milk.
- If necessary, add more milk.
- Drink the resulting liquid 3 times per day, 1-2 tbsp at a time.
Buy The Ingredients Here:
Natural Remedies for Anemia
Pernicious Anemia Natural Remedy
10 Home Remedies for Iron Deficiency Anemia
Diet Recommendations for Aplastic Anemia
Currants Juice for Anemia
- Have 2 small cups of currant juice daily before the main meals of the day, lunch and dinner.
Fresh Wheat Bran
- Soak 3 tbsp. of wheat bran in ¼ L of milk and 1 tbsp. of honey.
- Drink the entire quantity in the morning.
Orange Juice for Aplastic Anemia
- Make a fresh orange juice out of one orange and then mix it with 100 ml of fresh beetroot juice.
- Drink immediately after you’ve prepare it.
Berries and Oats Tea
- Boil 1 tbsp. barley, 1 tbsp. of seabuckthorn and another one of crushed rosehip berries in 1 L of water for 10 minutes.
- Afterwards, add 1 tbsp. of nettle and boil for 1 more minute.
- Take the pot off the fire, put it aside and let the tea cool down, then slip it.
- Have 3 hot cups before the main meals.
Buy The Ingredients Here:
Foods for Aplastic Anemia
- milk and diary
- white cabbage
We sure hope that this home remedy for aplastic anemia and the diet recommendation will be the key to your successful and complete healing! Stay healthy, naturally!