There are ways in which you can treat aerophagia (swallowed air) without any expensive medications but with the help of simple home remedies. You’re welcomed to choose the remedy you like best and try it to cure your aerophagia.
Activated charcoal obtained from the calcination of vegetal material is an ideal absorbent that absorbs on its surface the toxins and bacteria and most importantly intestinal gas, which are eliminated naturally.
If you experience stomach pain after eating or swollen abdomen, sprinkle chopped tarragon on the foods that you eat.
Even better, make a tarragon tea that you drink after meals. Do this by adding 1 tsp. of plant per cup of hot water and let it sit for 10 minutes. Your tarragon tea is ready.
Garden Angelica Root Home Remedy for Aerophagia
- Macerate in 1 L of natural red wine 30 gr of garden angelica, one pinch of cinnamon, one pinch of grated nutmeg and one clove.
- Let the macerate sit for the next 20 days, then slip it and pour in a glass bottle.
- Drink 1 shot before the main meals.
Garden angelica liquor is also amazing and it’s prepared as follows.
- Macerate 40 gr of garden angelica root in a mix of 1/3 natural plum alcohol and 2/3 spring water.
- When it’s ready, filter and add 200 gr of honey.
There is another herbal remedy for aerophagia you could try. This one uses the miraculous properties of dill.
- Make a simple dill infusion with 1 tsp of dill seeds in 1 cup of hot water.
- Leave it to infuse for 10 minutes.
This tea has immediate effect. When nervousness and anxiety puts a toll on your digestion make a simple lemon balm tea. Add 1 tsp. of plant in 1 cup of hot water. Leave for 10 minutes and drink 1 cup after the meals.