If you are looking for a simple and effective home remedy for aerophagia, continue reading this article and find out how to follow this remedy at home. But first.
There are ways in which you can treat aerophagia (swallowed air) without any expensive medications but with the help of simple home remedies. You’re welcomed to choose the remedy that resonates with you, to cure your aerophagia.
Activated Charcoal Remedy for Aerophagia
Activated charcoal obtained from the calcination of vegetal material is an ideal absorbent that absorbs on its surface the toxins and bacteria and most importantly intestinal gas, which are eliminated naturally.
You Can Find Activated Charcoal Here:
Garden Angelica Home Remedy for Aerophagia
This root is one of the best herbal remedies for aerophagia, and here is how you can use it.
- Put 30 gr of garden angelica, one pinch of cinnamon, one pinch of grated nutmeg, and one clove in 1 l of natural red wine (homemade if possible)
- Macerate for the next 20 days, then slip it and pour in a glass bottle.
How to use:
Drink 1 shot before the main meals.
You Can Find Garden Angelica Here:
Garden angelica root liquor is also a great home remedy for aerophagia. You can prepare it as follows.
- Macerate 40 gr of garden angelica root in a mix of 1/3 natural plum alcohol and 2/3 spring water.
- When it’s ready, strain and add 200 gr of honey.
- Store in dark-color glass bottles.
You Can Find Garden Angelica Extract Here:
Dill & Tarragon Home Remedy for Aerophagia
There is another herbal remedy for aerophagia you could try. This one uses the miraculous properties of dill.
- Make a simple dill infusion with 1 tsp of dill seeds in 1 cup of hot water.
- Leave it to infuse for 10 minutes.
This tea has an immediate effect. When nervousness and anxiety puts a toll on your digestion make a simple lemon balm tea. Add 1 tsp. of the plant in 1 cup of hot water. Leave for 10 minutes and drink 1 cup after the meals.
- Add 1 tsp. of plant per cup of hot water and let it sit for 10 minutes.
You Can Find Dill and Tarragon Here:
We hope that the home remedies for aerophagia here will help you relieve this condition. Eat slowly, enjoy every bite of your food, and know that you too can overcome aerophagia. Stay healthy, naturally!